Chapter 18

Sorry this ones a short chapter... but the next one will be long:)

Jacobs POV
The bell rings and I instantly feel sad because this was my only class with Joseph.

"Bye! I'll see ya tomorrow or something!" Joseph says. I wave to him and then walk to my locker. I smile when I see Grace standing there. But she was standing there with this one girl I didn't recognize, and she was standing against my locker.

"Excuse me..." I say, and she moves.

"Get out of the way Mark and let Bella stand here." Grace says, then pushed her brother out of the way.

"Watch it you little shit!" Mark says, then punches her in then shoulder. I hear Graces friend giggle.

"What's your next class?" I ask Grace.

"Um..... choir. What about you?" She asks me and chuckles. Her pearly white teeth make her smile so pretty, and her little dimples are just amazing.

"Oh. I have study hall." I say.

"Oh have fun!" She says. "After that do you have lunch?"

"Yeah." I reply.

"Ok see you then!" She says.

"Ok, bye!" I say as she walks away with her friend.

"Hey bro what teacher do u have for study hall?" Mark asks me. Wow, for once he's actually being nice to me!

"Um this person." I say, pointing to the name on my schedule.

"Same bro! Let's walk together so I don't get lost." Mark says.

"Ok." I say. I walk with him, and I get all sweaty because I feel like he's using me or something. Plus- HES GRACES TWIN! So duh I'm gonna be a little nerves. Mark kept talking to me about football or something, but I just zoned out. All I could think about was tonight, and Grace coming over.
***