Chapter 14

Guys I already have 120 something reads! this is crazy to me! ilysm and I hope you continue liking my book, this is just the beginning!💜

Graces POV
     I walk into history class before the bell rings. My cheeks still feel like they're burning, agh that spell that boy puts me in. I look around and see Aubrey and that Connor guy talking. I walk over by them, hopefully not ruining there conversation.

"Grace!!!" Aubree screams, and jumps out of her chair.

"Aubree!!!" I say, jumping up and down. We hug each other, even though we just saw each other a few hours ago. The teacher walks in, and everyone sits down. She introduces herself and I kinda zone out. I look out the window and think about Jacob. How can he be so cute? Was he talking about me in science class? Ugh, I doubt it.

"Is Grace Thomas here?" The teacher asks.

"Yeah..." I say quietly. The teacher goes on with the class, and I was still thinking about Jacob.

"Ok guys, here are your spots." The teacher says. The desks were in rows, but I kinda wish they were in pods.

"Grace T here." The teacher says and points to my seat. I sit by the window, yes!

"Connor J, right here." The teacher says, pointing behind me. Why does this Connor guy keep getting put by me? They move on to the next row, and Aubree sits right across from me! Me and Aubree look at each other with a huge smile. The whole class we pass notes, until the bell rings. Huh, these classes are like 45 minutes but they feel like 10. I walk to my locker, hoping to see Jacob there. I look at my schedule, and my next class is math. Ew, I hate math. I get to my locker, and Jacob and Mark are already there. Ugh, I'm always last!

"Hey, what class do you have next?" Jacob ask me.

"Math." I say. I look at him and see he has a smile on his face.

"Me too!" He says.

"Oh that's cool!" I say.

"Ugh, I have math next too. That means I'm going to be stuck with you guys giving each other googley eyes the whole time." Mark says, and slams his locker.

"Dude what are you talking about." Jacob asks.

"Everyone knows you guys like each other. Just admit it." Mark says, walking off.

"Is that true?" Jacob asks. What do I say? Do I tell him I like him? Or should I not because that might ruin our friendship?

"Um... as a friend?" I say. Agh, that was my chance!

"Oh. Wanna walk to math with me?" Jacob asks.

"Sure." I say. I grab my math stuff, and we walk side by side, talking the whole time. I felt the butterfly's in my stomach, and I had a huge smile on my face the whole time. I don't care if I looked stupid, I felt happy, and that's all that mattered.
***