Chapter 29

I got so much comments on the last chapter to update and I wasn't going to post an update till tomorrow but you guys really wanted one... so I'm going to write another chapter😂I hope you enjoy!💋

Graces POV
I wake up and look around. Where was I? I turn to my side and someone was next to me.. what the heck? Then I remember. It was Jacob. I feel my cheeks heat up. What if people now think I'm a slut because I slept over at Jacobs? Oh gosh. I look at the time and see that's it's 5:30 am. Perfect timing! How the heck am I supposed to get Jacob up?

"Jacob!" I say. Nothing. Ugh, well if I have to... I start shaking him and he pops up.

"Wait what?!" He asks and looks around, confused.

"We have school today!" I say, giggling.

"Oh. Right. Shoot!" He says, which makes me giggle even more.

"Um if you want you can just wear my sweatshirt. If you really want you can keep it." He says with a smile. Oh my gosh he just gave me his sweatshirt!

"Um ok." I say. I bring my jeans into the bathroom and change. I look in the mirror and see a greasy face and smeared mascara. I looked like a mess. I must have forgotten to lock the door because Jacob walked in. Good thing he didn't walk in while I was changing...

"Do you want like makeup or something? My sister probably has some you can use." He says.

"Um no, it's fine. I might need a brush though..." I say, pointing to my hair.

"Ok!" Jacob says. He runs out and comes back with a hairbrush, tooth brush, and toothpaste, all new.

"You just keep this stuff around?" I ask, giggling.

"Um yeah..." He says, his cheeks turning red.

"Ok thanks. But if I can get ready now that would be great.." I say.

"Oh right! I'm sorry." He says, laughing. He shuts the door and I make sure to lock it behind him. I change into my jeans and brush my teeth. I take my hair out of my now messy bun and brush it out. I redo my bun and once I'm done with that I wash my face.

"Perfect!" I say to myself into the mirror. I unlock the door and go over to Jacobs room. I knock on the door to make sure he's not changing or anything.

"Come in!" He says. I open the door and immediately smell axe in the air. I start coughing and waving around, just to mess with him. It actually didn't smell that bad though.

"Oh sorry..." He says, looking down at the ground.

"Oh my gosh I was kidding!" I say, laughing.

"Oh ok." He says, also laughing. We casually start talking about school while we get our shoes on and get ready to go. I hear my phone go off and see that my mom was calling.

"One sec.." I say, walking off.

M= Mom        G= Grace

M: Where are you!

G: I was sleeping over at a friends house...

M: What friend?

I didn't know who to say because I didn't want to tell her I slept over at a guys house. But I didn't want to tell her I slept over at Aubree's because she has connections with Aubree's mom.

G: Um just a friend. You don't know them...

Hopefully she will let it slide...

M: Oh ok. Next time please tell me when you sleep over at a friends. Have a fun time at school!

Oh gosh... that was close!

G: Ok! Bye!

M: I love you!

G: I love you too! Bye!

M: Bye sweetie!

She finally hung up and I go back to Jacobs room.

"Who was that?" He asks.

"My mom. Let's go." I say. We walk out of the house and luckily his mom, dad, and sister weren't home.

"Wait you didn't want breakfast right?" He asks me.

"No I never eat breakfast." I say.

"Oh ok." He says. We walk to school and talk to each other. Talking to him is the best feeling in the world.
***