Chapter 34

Hey guys! I was listening to sweatshirt while writing this whole chapter:)

Graces POV
"You did what?!" My mom screams at me. "Did you do anything inappropriate?!"

"What! No! He's just my friend." I say, my cheeks bright red. Let's face it; when are my cheeks not bright red.

"Grace. Spill it. You like him." Mark says.

"Mark! Grace! Stop getting off topic! Grace, I will deal with you later. But Mark. We need to talk. It's the second day of school and you managed to get yourself a two day suspension and a week of detention! You are going to go to that young boy Jake or whatever's house and apologize. Do you understand me?" My mom says sternly.

"Yes mom." Mark says. Wow, I've never seen him so speechless.

"For now, go to your room. First thing tomorrow when he gets done with school you are going to his house." My moms says. Mark nods his head and runs into his room. I slowly start to walk away.

"Grace, get back here." My mom says. Ugh, I swear if she talks about Jacob I will kill Mark for telling her. I roll my eyes and walk back by her.

"So, who's this guy and why would you sleep over at his house?!" My mom says. Ugh, I really didn't want to tell her.

"Mom his names Jacob and-" I say, but then my mom interrupts me.

"Wait you mean the neighbor boy, the Sartorius family?" She asks me. I slowly nod my head. Her eyes get bright and she lights up.

"Omg! I know them! Me and his mom hang out all the time!" She says excitedly. I feel my face heat up and she keeps going on and on about how the Sartorius family is so nice...

"So, are you guys like a thing?" My mom asks.

"No!" I blurt out and cover my face. She starts laughing at me.

"Are you sureee?" My mom asks. I look down at the ground, not replying.

"You guys are dating?!" My mom screams.

"No! I just kinda like him..." I whisper.

"You like Jacob?!" My mom screams.

"Mom shut up! Mark doesn't know!" I say, my face bright red.

"Oh... sorry! I will leave you be now..." My mom says, and goes into her office. I run up into my room and check my phone. I see that I got a few texts. First I looked at my text from Aubree, and she texted me A LOT.

Aubree: What happened today?!
Aubree: Did u get in a fight or something?!
Aubree: Grace? ANSWER ME
Aubree: I'm not gonna stop texting u till u reply.
Aubree: GRACE
Aubree: GRACEEE
Aubree: Ugh whatever butthole.
I should probably respond to her... I don't want her to go crazy.

Me: WHAT DO U WANT

Ok, now time to look at my other messages. I got one from Hunter, why the hay nae would he text me.

Hunter: Uh I heard what happened today. I'm sry for what Brandon did, don't worry he's just a little shit so don't listen to him. I can't believe Brandon likes you though! Like him and you and me and my girlfriend can go on double dates and stuff!

Well dang.

Me: Uh if you think I'm gonna date Brandon after what he just did then ur messed up. I get that he likes me and stuff, but it would be weird to date him. And anyway, I agree w u. HE IS A LIL SHIT. but.. MARK IS A HUGE SHIT

Ok. Hopefully now he will u fee stand that I'm never dating Brandon. It would just be.. weird. I also got a text from Jacob. YAYYY

Jacob: Um hey Grace... I'm really sorry for the fight and stuff. I really didn't mean for it to happen. I just... well... um never mind. But I have detention for a week after school. Anyways, I want to know how you are. I just wanted to check and see how you were doing and stuff.

Awe omg omg omg. Ok, so I obviously need to text him back.

Me: Omg Jacob, I'm fine. I should be asking if your fine?! I mean, you PASSED OUT. Are you ok?

I send it, and after a few minuets Aubree responds, and we start texting. I decide to put on Netflix and make some food. I go downstairs and grab a bag of Cheetos, then ran back to my room. As I'm eating my bowl of Cheetos while surfing through Netflix, I hear a knock on my door.

"Mark go awayyyy." I say. The knocking continues.

"Mark I said go away!" I said. The knocking didn't stop, and I was starting to get scared. What if it was some crazy kidnapper?!

"Mark, seriously!" I say. I decide to open the door. I grab my phone, just in case it is some crazy kidnapper. I slowly open it, and no one was there! I look outside of my room, to the left, then when I look to the right...
***