[17] Sunrise

I got pulled down and received a peck on my right cheek by Jimin.
"OHHHHHHHH" The whole room shouted.
Taehyung cat-called. "Okay guys, end of game. It's getting late." Jimin said as he started getting up, helping me up too. I swear my face was scarlet red.
I looked up and saw everyone smiling. What the heck....
"Come on hyung~ it's only 10." Jungkook said, trying to use his aegyo.
Namjoon interrupted him. "Actually, we need to get up early tomorrow to see the sunrise. Jimin's right. Let's all return to our rooms now. Meet up at the beach by 5 a.m. Okay?" Namjoon said as he started heading out.

As we were walking out of the room, Kathy put her arm over my shoulder. "See? There was a reason why I said that." She smiled at me.

"I thought you were my best friend..." I said as we walked to our door.
"I am! Gosh y/n, someone has to make a move in the relationship!" Her voice echoed in the hallway.
"I-, never mind." I said, opening the door to our room.
"Y/n-ah, you liked it right? As long as you're happy, that's all that matters." She said, giving a warm hug.
"Hmph."

I showered and got ready to sleep. But as I was lying on my bed, in the dark, all I though of was that scene. It kept replaying in my head. AHHHH! I sat up from my bed, ruffling my hair. I'm going crazy! I looked over to Kathy, who was asleep. I am happy... But that doesn't mean it wasn't embarassing!!!

Jimin's POV
I was the last one to get out of the bathroom to go to sleep. WTF did I just do? I-I kissed her. Okay, it was just on her cheek..and it was basically a peck...but still. Is this what you call gut instinct? Hormones? What your heart wants? I need to control this feeling inside of me.

But when I think back to it, y/n was flustered. Does that mean anything? But anyone would feel embarrassed, right? Aish. I plopped down onto my bed in the dark.

"Don't worry about it, Jimin. There's a reason for why everything happens." Taehyung said calmly.
"I thought you were asleep."
"Well I was until you kept making a fuss over what happened."
"..."
"Anyways, goodnight Chim."
"Yea."

Next morning
ARGH. Why are we waking up 4 in the morning to prepare?!
"y/n! Hurry up! It's already 4:30. We have to be at the beach by 5!" Kathy's voice was my alarm.
"But..."
"GET YOUR BUTT OFF THE BED GIRL." Kathy said as she violently yanked the blanket off of me.
"Cold......" I said as I tucked into a ball.
"YAH!" and I felt a 100 pound creature on top of me.
"Ok,ok,ok. You didn't have to try and pancake me." I sat up.

I walked out of the door in my bikini and a towel. It was chilly in the morning. Kathy was in front of me carrying a bag full of the things we needed, such as sunglasses, another towel, etc. As we closed our door, the door to the '95 liners opened.

"HURRY UP CHIM-HYUNG!!!" Jungkook yelled as he jumped out of the room. Like literally jump out. Taehyung followed shortly after.
"Oh! Morning Noonas!" He said as he flashed his angelic smile to us.
"Morning!" Kathy responded.
"Mm. Hey." I said.
"Guess you and Jimin are the night owls rather than the morning birds." Taehyung said as he waved to me.

"Go." Jimin said as he lazily walked out of the room and closed it. I guess even though what happened last night, I wasn't super flustered because I was only half awake.
"Oh. Morning." He said as he noticed me.

We arrived at the beach and put our stuff down. The sky was still dark but we could feel the sun starting to rise. Every one was all by the shore, jumping around and excited. While Jimin and I were lying down on the towels. Ready to fall back asleep.

Yoongi somehow got a hold of a beach chair and he sat down on that instead. He was starting to doze off too.
Jimin and I got out our phones, ready to take a video/picture of the sun rise but I think waiting for it took too long. I rolled back down onto the towel and fell asleep.

End of chapter