[11] Morning

Jimin's POV

Kachak
I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook with Tae walking in.
"What's this?" Jungkook asked, confused, while looking between me and y/n.
I got up and scratched the back of my head.
"Long story short: she was drunk, she had no key, you guys didn't answer any of my calls." I said.

"Well, the others are still partying... Plus, I think Kathy's with Hoseok. They got pretty close recently." Tae said getting ready to go into the bathroom.
"It should be fine to let her stay in our room." Jungkook said, plopping himself onto his bed.
"Should?" I said.
--
Your POV
I woke up to find that I was in a bigger room. The curtains were opened and there were 3 beds instead of 2. Kathy knows I hate light in the morning, why would she open the curtains?

I got up and my head was pounding. Fxck, did I drink too much? The luggages were also different. I realized the water sound coming from the bathroom shut-off.

Jimin walked out half naked, with a towel around his waist.
"Wh-" I said with wide eyes. I looked at his abs to his biceps and back to his abs.

"Oh, you're awake. Let me go get you a glass of water. Or would you like tea? Coffee?" He said standing at the coffee machine, ready to prepare whatever I wanted.

"Uhm, I'll take coffee with sugar and milk." His back is quite broad.

I then realized what I was wearing. I was still in my dress from last night and I was just in a crazy and messy state.

"Oh, Tae and Kookie already left for breakfast. I'm sure you're a bit confused with what happened so I stayed behind." He said as he handed me the cup of coffee.
--
So apparently, from what Jimin told me, I got drunk, threw up, had no key to my door, and the guys didn't pick up his calls.

He didn't tell me if I said anything weird like stars or moons, so maybe I was better off last night, compared to last time. 

"Kathy came over earlier and left you these clothes. She knew that since she was going down to eat, and you still didn't have your keys, she just gave you this." Jimin said as he handed me a bag. I looked inside and saw a pair of shorts, a tee, a bra, underwear, and a pair of flats.

"Thanks." I said as I headed towards the bathroom. After I took a shower and changed I came back out and saw Jimin on the bed playing on his phone. He was wearing a white tee, with a pocket on the left side of his chest, and a pair of black shorts with patterns.

"Ready to go?" He asked.
"Yea, but also, where are my heels?"
"Oh, they're in the closet. You can leave your things here for now. We'll get them when we come back up."

And like that, we headed to the elevator and to the breakfast buffet.

End of chapter