[3] 가자

"Well... It was during my high school days. I was going to present to the entire school a piece of poetry. The thin-"

Oh. I remember this.

"The thing is, it was raining that day and I just came back from track. I had HUGE mud stains all over the back of my shirt and it looked like I just pooped myself. So there I was, poop looking mud stains on my shirt, walked up proudly onto the stage. People were giggling and stuff but I thought that they just really liked my poem. Not unti-"

"Not until I made eye contact with him and pointed to the back of his shirt." I said while trying to hold in my laugher.
--
"Cuba Airlines 204 will now be boarding. Repeat, Cu-"

"C'mon guys, let's go." Jin said, waving a hand.

We got onto the plane. Thankfully, all our seats were together. Since our seats were together, we could trade seats and what not. Since the guys knew each other better, it didn't really matter to me on where I sit. It was three seats to a row.

"I call sitting with Namjoon." Jin said with one arm raised.

"Can I sit with y/n?" Jimin asked.
--
All the seats were settled.
1st row: Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook
2nd row: Kathy, Hoseok, Taehyung
3rd row: Me, Jimin, Yoongi

The second row was amazingly loud. I swear Namjoon has to quiet them down 5 times within a minute.

Yoongi had his headphones on and was writing something. Looks like... Music...?
"Psst Jimin."
"Hmm? Sup y/n"
"Does Yoongi write music?"
"Yup. Do you want to listen to one of his songs? They're amazing!"
Jimin offered me one of his earbuds.

mamuri doen i seonyul wieseo
na hollo beotigo isseo
ijen naege malhaejwo
kkeutnatdan geol LET ME KNOW
sungandanwiro nungaen
ttukttukttuk biga goyeo (nega goyeo)
nega goyeo
summan swieodo nega boyeo...
--
"The plane will be landing soon. We ask all passengers to please return to their seats and put your seat belts on. Repe-"

"Huh?" I said as I rubbed my eyes.
"Oh y/n! You're awake. I guess leaving 4 a.m. in the morning wasn't the best idea." Jimin said as he put his seat belt on.
"Mhm..."
--
After retrieving our luggage, we got into the tour bus to take us to the hotel. 

We arrived at 9:00 a.m. This hotel was huge. It was like a giant mansion version of a hotel.
"How did we even afford to book tickets and live in such a luxurious hotel?" I accidentally said out loud.
Everyone laughed.
"C'mon. Let's get our rooms." Namjoon said.
-----------
What'd you guys think of this chapter?
I'll try to ad more romance sooner or later. It's just still a bit too early right now

See you in my next chapter and don't forget to smile! :)