[8] Club

"Wanna go to the club here?"

"Club?" I asked.
"I mean, it's not like we're underage anymore. Plus, it'll be fun. We have 2 weeks after all." Kathy said as she popped up behind from Hoseok.
"Sure, let's go. But can we go change first?" I said as Jimin pulled me up.
"Yea. I think we're just a little bit too formal. Haha." Kathy said looking at the guys to us. Our dresses were long and flowy.
"We'll meet you in front of the elevator then." Yoongi said.

I changed into a maroon, backless bodycon dress. It was halter style And halfway up my thigh. I wore black pumps with it. Kathy changed into a silver skin tight, sleeveless dress. She matched it with a pair of silver pumps and a black clutch. We both kept our hair down, but we brought hair ties just in case that the heat really got to us.

As we walked towards the elevator, we saw that the guys had also changed into something more appropriate.
When we got closer, the guys stared at us.
As we entered the elevator, Jimin grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him.
"When we get in there, stay close to me." he whispered.
"Euh? Why?" I asked.
"Just 'cause." He said looking forward.

The club was no different from any others: loud music, flashing lights, and a lot of people. Everyone was busy dancing or drinking, but when we walked in, a lot of people were staring.
They probably think the guys are really good looking. I mean, it IS true.

Hoseok, Jungkook, Kathy, and Taehyung immediately went to the dance floor. Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi went to the booths while I followed Jimin to the bar.

"What would you like, sir?" The bartender asked while he was already making a drink for another customer.
"I'll take a tequila." Jimin answered.
"And you, miss?"
"A martini."

"Yah, just take a beer or something. I don't want to deal with a drunk y/n."
"I'll be fine. In fact, I can actually hold my liquor quite well. With beer and wine at least. . ."
"Wait here, I need to go to the washroom and check something with Namjoon."
"Mm." I replied with a nod.

"Here you go, miss. And this one's for the sir accompanying you." The bartender said.
"Thanks." I said as I took a sip. Even though I'm 21, I rarely drink alcohol because I'm too focused with university. There's not a lot of time to party with friends... Plus, after my first, the aftermath was horrible. I would never want to drink the night before a school day, so I tried to avoid it if possible. But since I'm on break, it wouldn't hurt, right?

"Hey." A guy sat on Jimin's seat.
"What's your name?" He leaned closer to me.
"Sorry, I'm not-" I answered.
"You look hot. Wanna come dance with me?" He said as he started pulling me by the wrist and towards the dance floor.
"No, I don't want to."
"Come on, it'll be fun."
"I don't even know you!"
"Well my name's Jason, now shall we?" His hand was still on my wrist.
"I don't care, I don't wa-"

"Excuse me." Jimin said as he grabbed my shoulder.
"She's with me. You can go find another girl." Jimin said as he shooed the other guy away.
"Ugh, I knew I should've just rejected Namjoon when he asked."
He turned to me.
"You...maybe we should just go back."
"Come on, Jimin. You're here now. It'll be fine."
"It's not that." He said as he looked around.

"Please~" I did my aegyo on him. It was hard to find time to party, but now that I have a chance, I can't possible let this go.
"N-"
"Jimin-ah~ pleaseee." I pulled on his sleeve.
"Aish. This girl..."

Jimin's POV
I went to the washroom and after, I walked to wear Namjoon was. I asked about the plans for tomorrow and he gave me all the details. Like ALL. I finally got him to just tell me just the important things.

When I was heading back to y/n, I saw a guy pulling her towards the dance floor.
"I don't care, I don't wa-"
"Excuse me."
...
"It's not that." I looked around the room, I could feel that all those guys were looking at my y/n.
"Please~" she said as she pouted.
"N-"
"Jimin-ah~ pleaseee." She pulled on my sleeve while doing aegyo. Why is she so cute.
"Aish. This girl..." I need to make sure I'm by her side at all times. Why'd she choose such a revealing dress? It's barely even covering her. Why do they even sell these?! It's only a little bit of fabric. I should sue those companies. Seriously!
________________
Hello potatoes.
Writing this chapter was somewhat awkward. Trying to decide which type of drink would fit Jimin and how to continue it. But hey, it's all about imagination, right?

Whatever. Haha....

Hope you enjoy this chapter, see you in my next chapter and don't forget to smile! :)