[6] Eyes, Nose, Lips

My eyes fluttered open. There was a wet towel on my head. My body felt like it was burning all over the place even though the room was cold.

"Ah! Y/N woke up!" Taehyung said.
"Y/N! Are you okay?" Jimin gently held my shoulders. He had a serious expression on.

"Mm." Was all I managed to say.
I guess the other guys came back because everyone was around the bed I was sleeping on.

"Kathy went to get some refreshments for us. Don't worry." Jungkook said as he saw me scanning the room.

"I'm more worried..." Jimin muttered.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You had a fever. You almost would've had a heat stroke if Jimin hadn't had notice." Namjoon said.

"It was because you didn't have enough sleep nor did you eat for quite a few hours already. To make it worse, you were going in and out of the water. You were pratically asking to get sick." Jimin said as he gave me a glare.

"Now, now. What's all that matters is that we found out, and she's not in danger anymore, right? Let's leave now so she can get some rest." Jin said and he started heading towards the hotel room door.

Everyone left, except for Jimin. I heard Kathy's voice outside but I guess the guys told her I should just rest for now.

"Pabo." Jimin said in a low, quiet voice.
"Excuse me?"
"PA-BO." He enunciated.
I threw a pillow at him. He managed to swiftly dodge it.
"How could you be so stupid to not notice that you were sick?!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to the other side of the bed to avoid looking at him. My feelings were hurt. How could he be so mean?

"Whatever..." He said as he sat down on the couch and started playing music. We didn't say a word to each other at all. I slowly drifted back to sleep.

I woke up feeling refreshed. Damn. That was the best sleep I've had in ages! I looked at the clock, 6:35. Maybe I should get ready for dinner.

I turned over and found that a new wet towel was placed on my head. There was also a glass of water on the glass table along with medication and a note.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get mad at you.
-Jimin

Jimin's POV
I found Y/N while I was heading to the beach. She looked really worried when I tapped her on her shoulder. She spun around and gave me a hug. Thank god she can't see me right now.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I returned the hug and patted her head. Our skin was touching and I didn't want to let go.

"Mm. I just got lost..." She said quietly.

We arrived to the beach. Y/n took off her cover-up right away and ran towards the ocean. I saw Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok look at her.

"Yah!" I half-shouted, not wanting y/n to hear.
"Who are you guys looking at?" I glared at them.

"Ohh~ looks like someone's jealous!" Hoseok said as he danced around.

"Shut up!"
The others and I started applying sunscreen and I realized Y/N probably hasn't put on her's yet.

"Yah! Y/n, you should apply sunscreen! What if your skin gets sun-burnt?" Your beautiful skin shouldn't be tainted.

"No~ I'm in the water anyways!"
"Yah! UV rays can still get to you, even if you're in the water! Now come here this instant y/n!" "Okay. Fine."

I finally got her to apply her sunscreen. The guys were already out in the water while just the two of us were in the shade.

I started applying sunscreen on her back when I felt that her body was abnormally hot.

"Y/N!"
She didn't respond. I shook her.
"Y/N!"
I ran to the guys and told them about it. I ran back to her and carried her bridal-style back inside the hotel. Shit, God, please tell me she's going to be alright.

Kathy managed to come back in time and let us into their room. We waited for an hour. During that hour, I was restless. I kept looking at the time and back at y/n. Why can't she just wake up already?
...
"How could you be so stupid to not notice that you were sick?!" I said in a half-shout.

She ignored me and turned to face the other side of the room.

It's been 20 minutes since she fell asleep. The towel I placed earlier was warm so I went to re-wet it with cold water. I leaned over and placed it gently on her forehead.

"Mianhae... I shouldn't have shouted at you." I whispered as I gave a quick peck on her cheeks. I covered my flustered face with my hand. What the hell are you doing, Park Jimin?!

I got her a glass of water and her meds. I decided to write a little note for her. After writing it, I took one last look at her before leaving the room.

WAIT! I can't leave just yet. I took out my phone and opened the camera app. Just one will do. Just one.

I ended up taking 20 pictures of just her face. I couldn't help it. She's so pretty when she's sleeping.

When I left the room, everyone was gone except Taehyung.

"What took you so long?" He said as he gave me that face.

"Stop it." I said as I gave him a push.

End of chapter

Hello readers!
Yes, indeed this one was a little longer than the chapters before this... Almost double... Heheh.

I was just too into it and couldn't possible put a break in it!

I have to admit, I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out. What about you guys? Do you think this needs more fixing?
(Please don't tell me to just delete or add a completely different part. I always try to make things...uhm...a bittersweet feeling? Something simple that aches at your heart. IDK what I'm saying. Lol. but basically I just want it to be like the original idea.)

DAMNIT. Too long of author's note. OKAY see you in my next chapter ^___^