[1] 카라멜 모카

Your profile:
Name: Y/N
Age: 19
Currently a second year in S University.
--
Ring ring.
"Hey, where are you?"
"Me? I'm around the corner...What was the cafe name again?" I replied.
"I texted you the address and the cafe name! Y/N, how can you be so forgetful? Anyways, it's Délicieux Cafe. See you there, SOON!!!"
Call ended
--
"Hey it's y/n!" A familiar voice shouted.
"Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you guys in ages after graduation!" I walked up to everyone and gave them a hug.
"Hi miss, what would you like?" The waiter offered me a menu.
"I'll take a caramel mocha." I still remember all the products on the menu, and so I didn't bother taking the menu.

"Anyways, why'd you guys decide to meet up?" I asked as I put down my things.
"Summer break." Taehyung said.
"Summer break?" I asked, eyebrow raised.
"Yep, we know how you hate planning things so we did it ahead of time. All we need is your okay." My best friend Kathy said with a wink.

"Where are we going?" I said as the waiter placed my mocha in front of me.
"CUBA!!!" Jungkook exclaimed.
"Ugh. I've think I've been there at least 3 times with my family." I said and took a sip of my mocha.
"But this time's different! It'll just be us and another few friends. Trust me." Kathy said while giving me a pat on the shoulder.
"I guess." I said while giving a shrug.

"WOOHOO! That's an okay, right?" Taehyung said, throwing his arms up into the air.
"Oh gosh you alien, yes. Now stop it! Everyone's looking." I said while trying to put his arms down.
"Oh by the way, y/n, we're going to bring a few friends with us." Jungkook said.

--
And thus, I started packing. Today was Tuesday and the departure date was 4:45 a.m. this Saturday.

Since it was a trip with friends, we're planning on staying there for 2 weeks. So I need a ton of shorts, tees, undergarments, and of course, swimsuits.

I already had a few to begin with but they were kinda old. So after I packed the things I already had, I went out to go swimsuit shopping.

I ended up buying three more swimsuits. One was a simple purple bikini with some cool geometric designs. The other two were from Triangl.
...
It took me a straight 3 days to find the things and pack them. Only one day left till we leave for Cuba!
-----------------------
Hello A.R.M.Y's!
Another Jimin x Reader book... Heheh. I feel like a weirdo now. Sigh~

Aside from that, don't hesitate to give me suggestions or requests! I don't bite, I promise I'm not secretly Jin.

Hopefully you liked the first chapter! See you in my next chapter and don't forget to smile! :)