[14] Happiness

After we finished our lunch, which was AMAZING, we headed back to the bus stop and waited.
Thank god there was a big tree to provide us shade there. The heat was crazy!

"Y/n-ah, you're sweating a lot. Are you okay?" Jungkook said.
"It's just really hot. Plus, we were running around earlier." I sat down on a bench.
"Here, thank god I bought a fan from the market earlier." Jimin said, handing me a wooden fan.
I started fanning myself.
"Thanks, much better."

The bus arrived and we separated back to where we were originally seated. I didn't wanna get tanned nor do I want to feel the heat from the sun. I opened the window and sat right next to it.
"Yah, you're going to get sick again if you just do that." Jimin said, he closed the window a bit, still leaving a small gap.

"Mm." I was incredibly tired and felt like sleeping. But I probably shouldn't. Or else I won't be able to sleep tonight. I started to play on my phone, but my head started getting dizzy so I just listened to music.

When we got back, Jimin dissappeared.
"Where'd Jimin go?" I asked out loud.
"I think hyung went that way." Jungkook said, pointing towards the cafe.
I followed that direction and found Jimin coming back with 2 glasses of cold water in his hand.
"Here." He said as he handed me one.
"Oh, thanks." I took a sip and placed the glass next to my face. Ah, it feels so good. Nice and cool.

We headed back to where the guys were.
"Okay, we all basically have free time now, until dinner. So we can go off into our own groups. We can roam around the shops in the hotel, sit down and chat at the cafe, go swimming in the pool or the beach. Whatever you want." Namjoon said.
"Why thanks appa." Yoongi said.
I giggled.
"Gramps, I think you might wanna stay at the cafe and rest." Namjoon said back.
We all laughed.

"What do you wanna do?" Jimin asked as we walked towards the elevator.
"I wanna go to the beach. Since I didn't get to experience it last time. Hehe." Jimin reassuringly patted my head.

I went back to my room and changed into my bikini. I brought a bag for my towel, sunscreen, hotel room key, and my phone. I think that's all.

I wore my pale blue cover-up and left my room.
"AH! You scared me!" Jimin was waiting right in front of the door, in his Hawaiian bermuda shorts.
"Let's go~." He said as he wrapped his hands over my shoulder.

We went back to the spot Jungkook found. Nothing changed. Just as beautiful as I saw it last time.
"Augh, why's the sand so hot." I said as I bounced around.
I heard a familiar laugh in the distance.

"Yah Hoseok! Hajima!" Kathy said as she ran across the beach.
"Payback!" Hoseok shouted.
Haha. They look so cute together.

Jimin and I laid our stuff down, back in the same spot.
I started heading out to the ocean when Jimin grabbed my wrist.
"Sunscreen." He said as he waved the bottle of sunscreen in front.
"Aish. Fine."
I laid down on the towel and he put the sunscreen on me.
This reminded me of what happened last time...my face started to heat up.

"Done. Can you help me too?" Jimin said, pointing to his back.
"Mkay." I didn't look into his eyes and sat behind him. As I slathered the sunscreen on, I felt his muscles twitch a bit. Ah y/n, what are you doing...stop staring at his muscles and stuff! You're just helping him apply his sunscreen. That's it!

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice.
"Oh guys! You're here too!" Taehyung said. Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi were behind him.
"Haha, I guess the beach is really the best." I said, giving him 2 thumbs up.
"Oh! Hoseok hyung's here too. YAH HOBIE!" Jungkook said.
"Shush!! Can't you see he's with Kathy?!" I tried shushing him, but it was too late. Hoseok and Kathy already heard him and started walking over.

"The whole team's here. Let's go!!!" Taehyung said, running towards the ocean. We all ran after him.
"WOOHOOO!" We all shouted in unison. The guys all ran into the water but I slowly walked in.
"Yah, you scared?" Jimin said, giving me a smirk.
"NO! It's just cold!" I said, hugging myself.
"Oh really?" Jimin said and he splashed water at me.
"PARK JIMIN!" I kicked water back at him.

We all screamed and played in the water with laughter.

End of chapter