You Save Me (Sons of Anarchy) (Arranged Marriage)

"Katie get your fat ass down here now!" screamed my "uncle" Jake. He isn't really my uncle we aren't related at all but I used to call him that when I was younger. I thought he was nice until I started living with him after my parents passed away in a car accident.

"What?" I tried to ask as nicely as possible.

"Stop giving me attitude! " *slap* this was a normal thing. I say something wrong and he beats the shit out of me. I then see a tall man with white hair,white mustache and a leather cut. His style screamed biker and that scared me. Another man who was actually really attractive walked out from behind him. He was also wearing a cut and had shoulder length blonde hair.

"There was no need for that, Jacob. " the white haired biker spoke.

"She is my niece. I'll do what I want."

"No. You wont. Now tell her."

"Tell me what?" I asked slowly.

"Shut up! You are leaving I don't want you here anymore. You are going to marry one of my old friends and you will have no say in it. Now go upstairs and pack. Now." he literally screamed at me.

I began to cry as I walked back up the stairs, the blonde hair biker followed. We got to my room and I broke down as I packed my only suitcase. All that kept running through my hair was 'I'm getting married. ' The blonde biker walked closer to me and I felt nervous. I flinched when he stuck out his hand for me to shake.

"It's alright darling. I won't hurt ya."

"Are you the guy I'm marrying? " I questioned tentatively.

"No but the guy that is won't hurt you either or I'll beat is ass." I lightly laughed. This guy just made my day 10x better.

I didn't even wave to Jake before I got into a tow truck with 'Teller-Morrow Automotive ' on the side. I thought they were bikers? After about an hour drive we pulled into a parking lot with bikes lined up, a building with a reaper and the words 'Sons of Anarchy ' and a smaller building with 'Teller-Morrow Automotive ' that must be where the tow truck is from. Jax, the blonde biker, whose name I learned on the drive parked. I slowly got out after Clay and Jax walked over to me.

"I'll have someone take your bag inside for now and then I'll show you around the clubhouse. "

"Clubhouse? "

"I'll explain while I show you the clubhouse. "

**1 and a half hours later**

"And this is the place where we have church." The whole time we walked around Jax explained the club. He told me all of the guys names and their old lady's. He explained that when me and his 'brother's marry I will be his Old Lady and no one else. I'm tied to him for life. I kept asking him who the guy was and he refused to tell me but said he would be here in an hour or two.

That was 5 hours ago and it's now about 7:30 p.m. Truthfully I was afriad to meet this guy. I mean who wouldn't be I don't even know who he is! Jax had stayed until about 7 then left to pick up his son, Abel. As Gemma, Clay's Old Lady, Jax's mom finished the story about how they met I heard the rumble of motorcycles. My head darted up at the sound. 'Oh no...' I thought 'It's almost time to meet HIM'.