chapter 9

here's another. i'm uploading three chapters today, so tomorrow or the next day i might not upload again. but you don't know. a lot of things might  happen. this is not edit. happy reading.

__________________________________________________________________________________

           Sara POV

 "what?' i was getting tried, all i want to do was eat something, take a bath, then sleep and do something about the killer headache i have.

          "how is it that your a wolf and a witch."

his question caught me off guard. it was not what i expected. "what do you mean?"

  "your a werewolf?" i nod. "and a witch." again i nod. it confuses me, clearly he can see that.

"how is that possible?" this man wasn't making any sense.

     "i answer your questions, now give Henry back and let us go." i felt Keyisha nod beside me.

 "please." she add on.

     "you've answer my questions, now you need to answer the Alpha's"  he turn.

         "what?" i screamed. "you only said your questions. i answer them not go through with your end of the bargain." i hit the bars again.  he didn't turn back. "we will let you go" i sight.

        "only fit the alpha said you can." he said,

"your a bastard!" i  cry at him. i'm really stupid.i trust he would do as he say.

'let them out." i heard him say, but my eyes were watery so he was just a blurry. but with my werewolf sense i could sense when whosoever move to open the cell move. i was about to try something when his voice stop me.

          "try anything and the baby gets it." he said in a threatening voice. it would be foolish to not listen. i already got us in the situation, i didn't want them to die either. "your really a bastard!" i clench through my teethes together. he turn around and smile cocky. my hands hitch to slap him across the face. once out the cell, Keyisha took steps to the man who hell Henry.

            "stop!" we did. the man who held Henry and man who once had a bored expression on his face was no replace with interest. they look at me for a second then began walking. the other two went behind us. "go." i see. they kept us in the middle. if i should try anything they would have an advantage to take me down. i couldn't fight them all since i don't know how to fight in my wolf form and i haven't fully developed my witch powers. seven if i did, Keyisha and Henry are my weakness. i wouldn't leave without them. so i held my peace until we get where we;re going, Keyisha close by myself and my eyes on the man who held Henry.

           Vincent POV

i watch her ass and legs as we walk up the stairs to the alpha's office.  her ass was round and at the tight size. not too flat and too big. and her legs never end, when her she took a step the shirt she wore ride up giving me a clear view of her ass. she didn't have any panties on either.  i clench my fist toghter to calm myself or i was going to do something that's going to get me kill. like grab her, lift the shirt and fuck her raw.  yeah, that would get me kill alright. i stop for a second, trying to cool my emotions. i really don't know what's happening to me. it's a mystery why i'm being pull to her, she already have a mate and so did i.i began walking again.

         had is more like it. you two had mates. i nod at that thought, we both had mates but not any more. thou my story is not like hers my it's very much rejection. just a days before her wedding i met her. how crazy was that? we meet at a bar, we talk for hours, enjoying her life's story, her personality, what she expect in life and i could hear how much she loves the man she was going to married. it was hard to miss the love in her voice. i listen trying to calm all kind of emotions running through me. anger, jealously, love, desire, pain and loneliness; angry because she didn't wait on me, jealously because another man was going to be with the one destiny for me. love because i feel in love with her at first sight, desire,  i wanted her. pain and loneliness because it breaks my heart to know i won't ever be with her and loneliness, there's not one person out there would ever make me feel complete than her.

             while the girl's, Sara was about her mate rejecting her for stupid reason. yes, a lot of witches still want to enslave werewolves and werewolves hate them for that, but this girl, Sara. a child didn't know she was like that and for all her life she live in hate by her family and pack. which confuse me , she's a witch and werewolf. there is no such thing, i heard of witches and werewolves, werewolves and vampires and vampires and witches together and producing kids but never like this. the child only inherit one genre. but she inherit both, which is impossible. never in history have something like this ever happen. no wonder her  family and pack hate her. i frown for a second. but from what she told me of her story, she just knew she's a witch a few months back. i stop again.

             "is there something wrong Vin's" Charles said from my right. i smile at him before nodding. i look infont of us, we're almost there to the office.everyone infont stop, i move fast, my skin brush against Sara arms, my skin tingle from the contract. the same feeling i felt when our eyes meet in the woods and when i kiss her, i felt an hard on. i stop for a second looking at her, she looked at were we touch on her then me. her eyes confusing. i was confuse too, it's desire i'm sure of it. but i shouldn't feel such way with her. even thou we weren't with our mates, attraction shouldn't be this strong. reaching out, i took her hands and watch her eyes widen in shock before pulling it back and rubbing it. it was like i really shock her. i felt it. weird. what the hell is going on? turning i went to the office not bothering to knock. Nick, the alpha and my best friend was be hing his desk, glasses on his face reading something. he looked up.

            "what you got?" he asked, straightening up in his seat.

 i repeat the story both girls tell me. i watch his emotions. the same ones i felt when i heard there stories. thou i kept my expression blank, i was angry and wanted to kill both men who had wrong there mates.while others are-. i stop myself from going that path.

         "send them in," i went back and got them, i kept my eyes on Sara. she never once looked at me. i felt irritated by that. i want her to look at me. once in the office i introduce them.

         "ladies i want you too meet alpha Nickolas Gune." Sara's head slowly came up. i watch as both Nick's and Sara eyes bore into each other then they widen. i kept looking at each other what what seems like an eternity. before they broke eye contract and looks else where. Sara face was pure confusion, why Nick's was with rage and confusion. the office was silence for a second before Nick speak to Sara, "tell me miss Johnson" he began in his alpha tone, had me and everyone else bowing their heads. "tell me one good reason why i shouldn't kill you?"

________________________________________________________________________________

what do everyone think? like it. hope so, let me know if anything confuse you. who do you think Vincent is? and why is he and Sara feeling an attraction between both of them who already found their mates? and what about Nick and Sara?

vote.....

like....

comment....