“I wanted to though. You two have done so much for me and I don’t know how I can ever repay you.”

“But what am I supposed to use it on?”

“It’s for when you and Harry go on vacation,” I replied taking off my coat.

“We don’t have that type of money,” Sue shook her head.

“Harry,” I said looking at him, “Open your gift please.”

“Holy shit,” Harry whispered after opening the box.

“Harry,” Sue scolded. All he did in response was hand her the box.

“Mom...dad what is it? What’s in the box,” Seth asked excitedly.

“Hazel paid for a two week vacation in Orlando for us,” Sue’s voice shook as she spoke.

“Thank you, she whispered hugging me tightly.

“I’m glad you like it,” I hugged her back. Before I knew it Harry had replaced her bringing me to his chest just and tight as Sue had.

“Leah what’s you get,” I heard Seth ask.

“Clothes and car keys,” she said.

“She bought me passes to Wild Waves,” Seth shoved the passes in her face excitedly.

“That’s great Seth,” she forced a smile, “I’m going to my room.” With that she got up and left. I looked after her with a slight frown on my face.

“So what’s the big news you wanted to tell us,” Harry asked after a moment of silence.

“Oh,” I blushed lightly holding out my left hand.

“Hazel is that what I think it is,” Sue asked cutting me off from finishing and took my hand in hers to get a closer at my ring.

“Yes! Carlisle proposed this morning!” I blushed harder biting my lip as I tried to gauge their reactions.

“Congratulations,” Harry stuttered out surprised.

“It’s huge,”Emily gawked. Sue pulled me into another bone crushing hug, “This is so exciting! I’m so happy for you Hazel.”

“Thank you,” I hugged her back once more. After getting a hug from Harry I discreetly slipped away going upstairs.

“Leah,” I called knocking on her door softly.

“Come in,” she said softly.

“Are you okay,” I asked opening the door. She shook her head looking down at her hands. I sighed shutting the door behind me and sitting on her bed, “What’s wrong hun?”

“I think Sam’s cheating on me,” she whispered a tear slipping down her tanned cheek. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her into my chest rubbing her back soothingly, “Sam’s going through some....changes right now and he’s having a hard time. He just needs a little space is all.” She nodded and I wiped her tears away after taking her face in my hands.

“Okay.”

“I have to go now but if you need me for anything just call or text and I’ll be here.”  She nodded once more and I left bidding my good byes to the rest of the Clearwater family. Before returning home I stopped by Sam’s house, the Black’s, and the Ateara’s.

It had been exactly one week since Carlisle proposed making it New Year’s Day. The previous night I had been at a bonfire on the Rez making me a little tired. I lounged on the couch watching Edward and Jasper play chess while Rosalie and Alice looked through fashion magazines. Carlisle was in his study and my legs were stretched across Emmett’s lap, he was watching baseball.

“Hazel its hard to concentrate when you keep asking questions,” Edward groaned playfully throwing a glare my way before glancing back at the board.

“Sorry,” I giggled, “Its just so intense and I never really learned how to play chess.” Jasper’s castle took Edward’s horse.

“This is a knight not a horsey,” Edward chuckled holding up the black horse piece, he then picked up the castle, “And this is the rook.”

“Okay,” I nodded my face scrunching up in curiosity. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alice freeze as she was turning the page.

"What is she doing here," Edward spat in a tone I hadn't heard since before I was kidnapped.

"Who," I asked looking between the two.

"Carlisle," Alice called slightly panicked. He was before us dressed in black slacks and a black v-neck sweater, the sleeves were pushed up to his elbows.

"What is it Alice," he was worried; I could hear it in his voice.

"She's here." His face fell causing his worry lines to deepen. I got up coming to his side and taking his hand in mine squeezing it lightly.

"Carlisle what's going on? Who's here?"

"I am," a voice from behind me said.

__________________________________________________________

I am so excited! The next one is the LAST chapter. Then the sequel will start.