Hey mr. prick ~26~

Start from the beginning

“Nope.” He said and continued walking as if nothing happened, well that’s weird.

-------------

(5 days later)

The sound of water flowed through the room bringing me out of my trance. Xavier and I spent the entire week together laughing and joking around. At first I thought of Xavier as an insensitive jerk who cares about no one but himself. Turns out he was the total opposite; he is sweet, caring and loving. Everything you could ask for from a boyfriend, soon to be husband.

With all the commotion happening I forgot that we actually have an arranged marriage, I bet the others forgot that as well seeing what happened to Chris and the problems between me and Xavier.

In these six days we had so much fun. The day after we went to the beach was a blast. There was a small gathering between all the people living on this island along with some tourists. I wore a pink bikini top that had flowers on it and a long skirt that was made up of actual leaves; it itched and was slightly uncomfortable.

Xavier wore the same skirt but wore nothing on his torso. When I first saw him my jaw literally dropped seeing that sculpted chest of his, he had a flower necklace on his neck and was barefoot as all of us. When we made our way to the small gathering or party as I like to call it, woman started flirting with him making me go mad.

At the party Xavier was bombarded with women asking him questions about his life and his work. Some even asked him if he would stay here but he shook his head causing the woman to pout, making me clench my fists. I wanted to open my mouth and say ‘back of ladies, go and flirt with another guy’ but held my tongue.

The good thing was that Xavier wasn’t paying attention to them but was looking at me, practically pleading me with his eyes to make them go away. I remember his expression clearly, he was nervous and frantic. He wanted to get out of their hold so fast that he excused himself saying that he needed the bathroom.

A girl who I think was twenty came up to him and boldly asked him if she could go with him. I saw Xavier gulp and she smiled. She had chocolate dark brown hair and big bright hazel eyes and a tan, she was utterly gorgeous. I decided that it was time to go and dragged Xavier of there, receiving a hell lot of glares from the women.

I laughed remembering that day. The day after we had a small picnic at the beach, it was so romantic. The sun was setting and its colors were beautiful, I sat in awe watching the sunset that  I didn’t realize that Xavier was intently looking at me the same was he was looking at me on the beach the other day.

I looked at him and saw that his eyes held love and a spark of lust. I blushed at the thought of it but quickly shook my head; it wasn’t possible since he was with beautiful women from all around the world. It got me thinking, why was he even into me? I’m not that pretty and gorgeous as the girls he was with.

I opened the small curtain and looked outside. It was dark but the scenery was amazing. The water was sparkling and there was a reflection of the moon. I closed my eyes when a cool breeze hit me, it’s like heaven here.