Hold Me Tight

A/N: Yes. I am in fact writing a fanfiction of a fanfiction. But honestly the fanfiction was so beautiful I couldn't help but write a fanfiction of it! It will just be a short story and a few one shots basically! I am so ecstatic about writing it though!

I own literally nothing in this story except the actual story line of the story (duh). I don't own Tom (also duh). I don't own Jo/ you (the story is written in second person so you just so happen to be the main character the majority of the time, you can substitute your name for Jo's). The Original fanfiction was written by @korahuddles who is amazing and brilliant (and the one I've dedicated the story to obviously).

I would highly suggest reading "His English Heart" before you read my fanfiction of it because obviously it won't make any sense otherwise!

Enjoy!!!

______________________________________

His arms had always been open for you. Even when you’d just barely gotten to know him, he was always ready with a needed hug when necessary. His hugs were the type that completely encased you in their grasp and gently seemed to squeeze any horrid or bad feeling right out of you in an instant. Over the years they had become your comfort more than anything else, just the knowledge that at any moment you could run into those long, lanky, arms and let their warmth sooth you was enough.

You had been married for just over 2 weeks now and were still completely blissful over that fact. Everything just seemed so brilliantly perfect that you could hardly believe it. Sometimes you would wake up in the middle of the night and think it had all been some sort of dream but upon turn over you’d lay your eyes on Tom’s sleeping form and breathe a sigh of relief.

He was real.

He was here.

He was yours.

You are jolted out of your thoughts by the door opening. You look up to see a grinning Tom holding something behind his back.

“What are you hiding there Tom?” You say with an eyebrow raised in suspicion, you are all too familiar with his prankish side not to be at least a bit suspicious.

“Something.” He said with a sly smile.

“Should I be worried about this ‘something’ then?”

He hopped on the couch next to you and deftly pulled out a bouquet of daisies, lilies, and chrysanthemums, all brightly hued and beautiful. His grin widens as he hides his face behind them a little as if he’s shy (you know better).

“I wouldn’t worry too much about a simple bouquet of flowers.” He smiles a bit sheepishly and you poke his side playfully as you take the flowers.

“They’re lovely Tom… but I there an occasion for them that I forgot?” I smelled the flowers as I spoke: perfectly fragrant.

“Well kind of….” His eyes sparkled, those galaxy green eyes filled with love.

You sit up straighter and try to think of what on Earth you’ve forgotten.

Tom giggles a bit in his usual “Ehehehehehe” before scooping you into his arms and burying his face in your hair a bit.

He then whispers in your ear “This day about 3 years ago I really hugged you for the very first time.”

You look at his loving face with surprise “How do you even remember that? I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast a week ago.”

“A granola bar and an apple I believe.”

“Tom… that is creepy. Stop having such a good memory.”