This Is The Time That Our Paths Crossed

Start from the beginning

"You know that I am a kind of troublemaker?" I said but Charlie cut off what I am about to say next.

"You are a definition of a troublemaker Y/N, you always involve yourself into trouble as a kid" he said then I laughed.

"Okay, I am a troublemaker when I was a kid, but remember when I got into a fight with a group of 18 year old boys at the parkour park when I was 11?" I asked him.

"How can I forgot, we fought them side by side back then, gosh that's the first time I was admitted to the hospital for a week" he said.

"Hey you're not the only one who was admitted to the hospital" I said.

"Yeah I remembered we're both admitted to the hospital and stayed there for a week" he said and we laughed at the memory.

"Hey kid, we're here" Charlie said and we got out of the car, I wore my raybans.

"Hey before we go inside, let's buy something for the girls" Charlie suggested.

"That's a great idea, just buy a pizza and I'll just wait you here" I told him.

"Are you sure? You'll gonna be okay here?" He asked me.

"Yeah, now go on" I said.

I just stood there, leaning on my cane, then I felt someone staring me. And it made my heart beat fast, I know who is staring at me, its her, I can't be mistaken.

Charlie came back shortly.

"Come on let's go inside" he said and assisted me inside, he asked for Camila on the front desk and the clerk seems to hesitate at first, then he told the clerk my business name, Alexis Fox and the clerk gave a call to Camila.

Lauren's POV

We are talking on our hotel room when all of a sudden, the hotel room phone rang.

"I got it!" Camila said then answered the phone.

"Hello?" She said.

"No way! Seriously?" Camila squealed like a child then put down the phone.

"Lauren you'll be happy when I get back just stay there!" Camila said then ran out of the room.

"What's wrong with her?" Keaton asked and we just shrugged.

"Its just typical, get used to it Keat, Camila always gets excited over little things, but I am wondering why is so excited?" Ally asked us and we just shrugged. Then suddenly I felt nervous, I don't know, my hands gets clammy and I felt uneasy.

"Are you okay there babe?" Keaton asked and held my hand.

"Yes, I'm fine" I told him then smiled.

We heard a knock on the door.

"I guess that's Camila, she left the key card" Normani said and we laughed. Normani stand up and get the door.

When Normani opened the door, I heard Camila introduced someone that Normani became excited too.

"Its nice to finally meet you, come on in" She said, Ally, Dinah, Keaton and I just stared at them.

When the door finally opened wide, my heart skipped when I saw who entered. Its her, finally its her.

"Oh my gosh! Its Y/N" Ally said.

"Obviously" Dinah said sassily but she smiled at me.

"Who is she?" Keaton asked me.

"That's her friend from way back before X-Factor" Dinah told him.

"Oh? Okay" he said.

Ally and Dinah stand up and greeted them, they introduced themselves, she looks so beautiful, I was mesmerized by her. Keaton stood up also and introduced himself, and he was shocked to know that Y/N is blind.