I Saw Her But Unfortunately She's On the other Side Of The Road

Lauren's POV

Since last few days only Y/N is all I can't think about, I remembered her contagious laugh, during the times we spent our times to the park, when she let me experience what was it felt like to ride on a bicycle, yeah all the good stuff.

I brought my favorite picture of  us  together and I always look at it whenever I miss her like right now.

The girls didn't know about this yet, but I am going to tell them soon. I always ask Camila if her and Y/N have communication, of course the girls is being suspicious now.

I continued to stare at the picture.

"Who's that Lo?" Someone asked me from behind and I saw that it was Dinah, before I can hide the picture, Dinah already snatched it out my hands.

"Guys I found something and Lauren is hiding something from us" Dinah said while running away from me.

"Dinah give it back!" I yelled at her while chasing her.

"What is it Dinah?" Normani asked.

"A picture of a girl!" Dinah said then passed the picture to Normani and the latter ran away from me too.

"Mani! Give it back!" I yelled after Normani.

"Nope, and Oh my gosh! She's so cute and you look so adorable together" I heard Normani said and I ran faster and jumped on Normani's back making us fall on the floor, Normani groaned and I tried to snatch the picture out of Normani's hand but Dinah jumped on me, normani recovered from the fall and gave the picture to Dinah.

"Ugh! Guys get off me!" I said.

"No, we are not gonna get off you until you spill the beans about this cutie patotie on the picture with you" Dinah said.

"Yeah Lauren you better tell us right now or we will just stay like this whole day" Normani said.

"Oh my gosh! Dogpile!" I heard Camila yelled then jumped on us making us three groan.

"Mila get off!" Dinah said.

"What is it all about?" I heard Ally asked.

"Well Ally our green eyed friend her is hiding a secret from us and we are just making her spill the beans to us.

"Yeah and here's the picture" Dinah handed the picture to Ally.

"Wow she's cute and Lo you look adorable together, and the way she looks at you is something" Ally said. "But she looked so familiar to me, like I have seen her before" Ally said.

"Let me see!" Camila said and Ally gave the picture to her, and Camila gasped.

"What is it walz?" Dinah asked.

"Well she looks like the younger version of Y/N" Camila said.

"Really? Its impossible" Ally said.

"Let's compare the picture to one of Y/N's photo, Mani take post don't let Lauren get away" Dinah said and Normani sat on my back.

They compared Y/N's photo and their eyes widened.

"Shit! It is Y/N!" Dinah said.

"Dinah, language" Ally said while glaring at her.

"Whoops sorry als, but seriously its Y/N, do you know each other Lo?" Dinah asked me.

"I will explain all of that if you just let me go" I told them.

"Oh Mani, get off of her now" Dinah commanded and Normani immediately get off of me. I pulled myself up and dusted myself.

"Thank you and can you please give me back the picture?" I asked nicely.