Answers

Lauren's POV

I followed Y/N out, I was so worried that she might get lost, or worst hit by a car, I quickly went to the elevator and pressed the groundfloor button.

I heard the elevator ding, and I quickly got out of the elevator going to the exit of the studio.

I saw her standing beside a car, kicking some pebble and I sighed in relief to see her well, then I saw a child playing with a ball and her ball rolled in the middle of the road, she chased it and I saw an incoming car. My eyes widened because the child will gonna be hit by the fast car.

Before I can run to rescue the child, someone beat me to it, she ran fast and grab the child before the car can hit her. The mother of the child screamed.

I ran fast the car came into a halt, the driver has a panicked facial expression.

We ran towards them, to check if they were okay, the child was on top of her savior she seems fine, I heard groans. I was shocked to see Y/N lying there.

"Jessa are you okay?" The mother asked the child.

"Yes mama" the child said and the mother hugged her.

Y/N sat up, groaning, she have a gash on her forehead.

"Great, blood" she said, the driver approached her.

"Are you okay miss?" He asked.

"Yes, is the child okay?" She asked. Goodness she's been hurt but she was still asking the sake of the child.

"Jessa is fine, thanks for saving her, I owe you big time miss" the woman said. The driver apologized to the mother of the child, the mother seemed understanding and forgave him

"Oh no, it was nothing, just look after her next time" Y/N said, now a question formed inside my head, how did Y/N able to do that, she's blind for crying out loud.

"Thank you once again" the woman said, I checked the child and its seems that she's not hurt.

I approached her and put a handkerchief on her bleeding forehead and apply some pressure.

"You're Alexis Fox aren't you?" The driver asked.

"Yes, Yes I am" She said, she was closing her eyes.

"Y/N you need to get to the hospital to take care of your wound" I told her.

"Yeah, okay" she said and I helped her stand up, the driver helped me up also, he volunteered to take us to the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital, Y/N was immediately brought to the E.R. to treat her wound. After 30 minutes the doctor said that we can see her now, I texted the girls 10 minutes ago, informing them that I am here right now at the hospital, of course they got worried and told me that they are on their way here.

I entered the E.R. and I saw her conversing with the driver who I estimated was in his early 30's.

"At least let me pay the hospital bills ma'am, I am really guilty to what I have done" he said.

"Sir, there is nothing to be guilty about, you didn't mean it, and this is just a minor injury" she explained to the man.

"Miss Fox I insist" he said.

"No need Mr. O'Connor" she said.

"Well are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"For the nth time, I'm fine, I'm alive, don't be so hard on yourself" she said.

"Thanks Miss Fox, and I'm sorry again" he said then he left, he saw me and gave me a small smile and I smiled back now we are alone.

"Ehem!" I cleared my throat. She didn't turn her head to look at me though.