Sofi and I Have a Secret

Your POV

The dinner went well and we are just talking about some random stuff. Well Clara told us about Lauren, Chris and Taylor's embarrassing moment when they are just toddlers, we are just laughing at it and I am so amused to look at Lauren's flustered face because she feels so embarrassed.

"Mom stop telling them about that." Chris said and I just chuckled, Sinu was also sharing embarrassing moment of Camila during her childhood and now her color of her face is now beet red like Lauren.

"Somebody kill me now" Camila muttered to herself, Alejandro and mike was just staring, smiling at them amused.

After the dinner, we decided to go to the living room and have a movie night, they decided to watch conjuring 2 and I can tell that camila is already scared. She was cuddling the couch cushion, Lauren was beside her, teasing Camila a bit while the small brunette glared playfully at her.

Lauren is still not acknowledging me, well I understand her, I left without telling her. I got a reason why, I had an eye surgery three months ago and I am so thankful for my donor, I won't tell who is my donor but she's close to my heart.

Camila is now cuddling Lauren's arm and hide there while Lauren was just laughing at her.

"You're still a scaredy cat camz" Lauren said then chuckled.

"Its too scary you know" Camila said.

Then I heard someone whimpered and she come closer to me and hide in my arm. I saw that it was Sofia.

"What's the matter princess?" I asked her.

"I'm scared" she whispered to me. And I looked at her softly, I am so thankful that I am wearin my raybans.

"Its okay I'll protect you from harm" I told her and she nodded and I wrapped my arms around her protectively.

"Someone's lucky because she can't see this scary movie" I heard Camila say and I chuckled.

"But I can still hear the sound effects mila" I told her.

"Well there's a difference, its more scary if you could see the movie" Camila said.

"Sshh you two can't you see others are watching not only you two" Lauren said while glaring at us.

Camila and I shut up but sofi is trembling on my arms and whimpering now.

"Are you still scared princess?" I asked her.

"Yes, can you take me somewhere else?" She asked me with puppy dog eyes and I chuckled.

"Okay so do you want to go to my house and have some ice cream? How does that sound? I asked her.

"Yay!" She said and jumped out to the couch. I smiled at her cuteness and I just smiled.

"Sofi and I will be going out for a bit since she told be she was scared" I told them and Sinu and Alejandro just nod.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Lauren staring at me but after a few seconds she look at the TV again.

Sofi hold my hand and lead me to the door, we went to my house and when I entered the house, I saw charlie watching a football game.

" hey Charlie!" I greeted him.

"Hey Y/N how's the dinner and who's the kid?" He greeted then asked me.

"This is Sofia, Camila's younger sister" I introduced her to Charlie. He just smiled at the kid and offer his hand for a handshake.

"Hello Sofia I am Charlie" he introduced himself. Sofi shook his hand. We went to the kitchen and I got the ice cream from the fridge while sofi sat on the table.

"Can I ask a question?" Sofi asked.

"What is it sof?" I asked back.

"How can you move around without you're cane? Kaki said you're blind but it seems like you don't need your cane anymore" sofi said as a matter of fact, she's a smart kid.

I got two spoons and sat across her. I smiled at her. I gave her the other spoon and I opened the pint of strawberry flavored ice cream.

"Want to know a secret sof?" I asked her, sofi just nodded her head.

"Promise me first that you won't tell anyone about this, its our little secret" I said.

"I promise" she said.

"Pinky swear?" I asked her sticking out my pinky.

"Pinky swear" she said then she intertwined her pinky to mine.

"The deal is sealed" I said.

"Well I am not blind anymore, I just got an eye surgery last three months" I told her and I removed my glasses and stared at her.

"How did you became blind?" She asked curiously.

"Well there's this girl whom I like but she's blind and she's losing hope, she wanted to give up her life, because I really like this person, I gave my eye to her" I said and she just nodded her head.

"She must be very special, so when will you gonna tell them that you can see now?" She asked me.

"Well soon, but don't tell anyone, princess?" I asked one more time and she giggled.

"I won't, we made a pinky swear" she said and I nodded.

After we finished eating our ice cream, we went back to Clara's home because Clara texted me that the Cabellos are going home now, I went there with my cane and sofi pretended to assist me to walk.

We bid goodbye to the Cabellos, Camila gave me a hug, same as sofi and sinu, Alejandro and I just shook hands.

I want to surprise the girls, especially Lauren that I can see now but before that, I will asked for Lauren's forgiveness first.