Revenge

Ariana's Point Of View
I woke up alone and went out of my room. I wanted to hurt Selena so much. Vicky was in bathroom and Frankie wasn't home, so I quickly got dressed and left the house.
I got into my car and drove to Selena's apartment.

I knocked on the door and she opened. "Oh, look who's here!" she said. I just jumped on her and beat her up. She was screaming while she lied on the floor, so I turn on the music. It was really loud. As I was turning it on, she got up and attacked me. We were fighting for a long time, then someone rang on the door. We stoped fighting and she opened the door.
It was her neighbor. "Music is too loud. " "It's my birthday party, sorry about that!" she said. "Happy birthday " he said and left.
Selena turned the music off and then she walked to me. "Do you think you are better for Victoria than me?" she asked. "She is with me so yeah!" I said. She attacked me again. We fighted so much.

Then Vic walked in the apartment. "I knew you were here" she told me. Then she ran to us and stoped the fight. "You two are crazy!" she added. "This slut has stolen you from me!" Selena said. "Who is a slut?" I asked. "You cheated on her with a man while she was supposed to be in a hospital!" I added.
"Ari let's go" Victoria took my hand and we left.
I gave her a kiss on the lip, because I knew it was going to break down Selena.

We went out and paps started asking questions about my injuries. I told them to leave me alone.
.....