One more hot night

One day after that action happened, I invited Ari to my hotel room.
We wanted to have a girl night , what was meant to be watching movies, reading magazines, doing make over, selfies and other stuffs like that.

She came at my place and we sat on my coach. We decided to watch a movie. We watched a comedy. Both of us laughed so hard. We were cuddeling during the movie.
After movie we were thinking about what to do. I told her to follow me and I took her hand. We headed to my bedroom.
The bed was huge, around the room were candles and roses. Ari seemed amazed.

We walked to the bed kissing eachother. I sat on the bad and she sat on my lap. She was grinding on my lap while kissing me wildly. She bit my lip a few times. I moaned in her mouth. She lied on her back and it was my time to pleasure her. I took everything off of her. I was in my underwear. As she was lying naked on my bed, she spreaded out her legs. I started licking her pussy. My tounge was so deep in her. She moaned so loudly. "Ah, yeah don't you stop baby!" she moaned. I kept licking her. I found her g-spot. She moaned so much. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I was licking her clit as she moaned out my name. She was so close. Her moaning was so hot! She finished over my face and bed. There was a lot of her juice. I cleaned her out. I brought her to the bathroom and we showered together.

Next day, I woke up alone and found the note on the floor that said :" Dear Victoria, thank you for the last night. It was the most amazing night ever! I had to leave early, because of Ricky. I want to break up with him, but my manager doesn't like my idea. It would be awesome if you and I were together. I will try to come out to publicity soon.
Yours truly,
Ari xoxo"

.....