Ari left the house?

Victoria's Point Of View
"Omg!!!"I shouted as I saw Ari lying on the ground.
"Selena did this to you?" I asked angrily. She nodded and cried. I hugged her.

"I can't belive this. I am sorry for this baby!" I said still shocked.
"It's not your fault. You should stop beeing sorry for her behavior. " she said.
"Let me see!" I said. "She showed me her cheek and I gasped.
Her face was red and she had injuries all over her body.
"She is such a bitch!" I shouted in shocked voice.

I brought my baby to the car and drove her to the hospital. Doctor cleaned her wounds and we left. Ari's eyes were red of crying. I wasn't able to watch her sad. We got home and I told her to go to bed. I made her one of her favorite meals and brought it to her bed. I lied next to her as she wanted it. She finished her meal and we hugged eachother.
"I can't take it that everyone is beating up my baby"I said. She smirked.
We fall asleep there hugging eachother.

I woke up later that day and she was still sleeping.
I went downstairs and saw Frankie.
"What happened?"he asked.
I told him the whole story. He was shocked.He left the house because he had to go somewhere. I was having bath.
When I got out of the bathroom Ari wasn't in her room. I looked everywhere. It was weird. I saw her car wasn't on the parking place.
.....