Ricky found me

Victoria's Point of view
After I read the note, I went to the bathroom, but someone rang on the door.I wasn't able to see who it was.
I tought it was the waiter so I opened. It was Ricky!
What does he want and how did he find me?
"Ricky?" I said confused. "Don't you ever fuck my girl okay? She paid her price now it's your turn! He pushed me back. Doors were opened so security guy ran into the room and stoped him. Ricky had a knife in his hand. That was the probably day I could've die.
I thanked the security guy for saving me. Ricky was taken to police station.

I called Ari to see what happened.
Me-"Baby , are you okay?? What happened?? "
Ari-"Umm he hit me."
Me-"I'll be there soon."
Ari-"Thanks baby!"

I got to her house. She opened the door and she held the rag on her forehead. "Omg baby!" I hugged her.
"How did you know?" she asked. "Ricky got into my apartment and told me he did something to you" I told her. "What?? How did he find you? Has he done anything to you?" she asked in worried voice. "He tried but security guy stope him" I answered. "He tried what??" she asked again. "..to ...kill me" I said. "Oh, No! Are you okay?? " she said. "Yes. But you don't seem to be " I said.
Ari's phone rang :" Hello? Oh hey! Yeah.... He will probably go to jail......I want to talk about that...I will come out to publicity.......I can!....... That's who I am..... I won't hide myself.......It'll be fine" then she hung up.
Ari looked at me and said " I won't hide myself. I am gay and I like you girl!" I smiled and kissed her....