Selena is stalking us

Ariana's Point Of View
It was Saturday night and I went to the mall. I was with my best friend Alexa.

I had weird feeling entire time. Like someone was watching me. Alexa was showing me some bras. I wanted to buy something sexy to surprise Vic.

I went to try the bra on in one of the cabins. Alexa's phone rang so she answered. I felt being watched. I got into the cabin. I tried on one sexy black bra. I dressed up and got out of the cabin. I still had the same feeling of being watched.
I bought the bra and got out of the mall with Alexa.

I droped her off and parked infront of Starbucks to get some coffee. I got my coffee and went out. I drove to the beach because I was stressed out with the fact that someone is stalking me. I drank half of my coffee.

I was completely alone on that beach. Someone pushed me on the ground and I dropped my coffee. I was lying on my back and I looked up to see who pushed me.
It was Selena!!!
I gasped and she sat on me. She started hitting me so hard. My phone rang I quess it was Victoria. I wanted to call her for help but Selena took my phone and answered the call.
"Yeah? ....It's your girlfriend Selena!....Ariana is not your girl, I am!.....Take me back.....I have done nothing to her!....."
Then I yelled "Help me Vic! Come to the beach!!!"
Selena dropped my phone and punched me in the face. I groaned in pain and tears. One man was walking there and he ran to us.
He pushed Selena away and helped me up. I was wiping off my tears when Selena yelled at the man"Why did you stop me? This bitch deserved to die! I will kill you someday !!! ". She ran away.
"What happened?" man asked me.
"She attacked me for no reason" I said.
"No reason?" he asked.
"Well, she was jealous because I am dating her ex girlfriend" I said still crying.
"How can I help you?" he asked.
"Thank you for being polite, but my girlfriend will be here soon" I said.
"Okay. Sorry , I gotta go now" he said .
"Thank you one more time"I said.
"No problem" he said.

Few moments later, Vicky was here.
.....