Ari VS Sel

Victoria's P.O.V.
I was in pain, but it didn't stoped me from escaping the hospital.
I walked to my apartment, looking like a mess. I got tired of walking and my body was hurting.

I was close to Starbucks and I walked in. On my way out of hospita I took my purse with me so I had some money with me. I was about to oreder some coffee then I saw Selena sitting at one table. She wasn't paying attention to anything around. One guy walked to her and they left together. I took my coffee and decided to follow them.
They got in our apartment. After they got in , Selena closed the door. I stood infront of the door. Few moments later,I heard loud moans. I felt guilty and mad at her. I rang on the door and few moments later, she opened the door. I got in. Her hair was messy and she was wearing bathrobe. "How did you get here, I tought you were going to stay in hospital for few mire weeks?" she said. "Aren't you happy to see me?" I asked. "Of course I am" she said " I just washed my hair so I needed a while to open ". It was so obvious that she lied to me. We heard the knock on the door. I opened and saw Ari. "Hey Victoria, I went to visit you in the hospital but you left!" she said , happy to see me. "Well, I escaped" I said. "Why did you escape?" Ariana and Selena asked in the same time." I was lonely and I had so much to talk about. " I said nervously. Ari took a deep breath before I said anything and started to talk"Look, it was all my fault and I'm truly sorry for everything that happened. We spent time together and Selena was worried about that. As she wanted you to get home you were nervous and lost control of your car and hit into the tree. I never meant to do something like that. " Selena added " She is right, it's all her fault. She is standing in our way all the time!" "No! It's not her fault. I was the one driving the car. " I said. "I see. You are on Ariana's side! You always loved her more than me!" Selena yelled at me. As she said that, she walked to Ari and slaped her as hard as she could.Ari's face got red. She seemed so shocked and in pain. "I...I should....leave" Ari said as she started crying. Selena shut the door after Ari got out. It freaked me out so much and I yelled at Selena. She yelled back even louder. Then she said" Sorry for yelling baby. It's just that this bitch made me angry". What?? She called her bitch?
I went to take some clothes from my closet and to go after Ari. I opened my closet and saw a naked man in there. "What the..." I said. Selena stood behind me covering her face with hands. "What are your arguments now?" I asked. "Look, I-" she wanted to say something then I cut her off" No need to explain" . She started crying. "He meant nothing to me. You are my everything!!!" she said. "Selena, don't cry!" I said. "You are not mad at me?" she asked. "I am. But crying won't make me stay. " I said and started packing my stuffs. Selena was trying to stop me and she kept apologizing. "You should've been thinking about this before. " I said , then I left.
I also made out with Ari, but I haven't slept with someone....