Abusive relationship

Ariana's Point Of View
I had the best night ever! But I wasn't able to relax because I was thinking about my boyfriend. I had no feelings for him, but I dated him for publicity as my manager wanted.

When I got home, it was about 2 a.m.
I walked in slowly because I didn' t want to wake up anyone. I was afraid of my boyfriend. My dogs were sleeping already. I went into my room. Frankie was sleeping in his room.

After I got into my room, I turned around and Ricky stood infront of me. I swallowed nervously. He hit me. I fall on the floor. "You dirty slut! You chated on me!! You are such a bitch! You sucked every guys' dick!" he yelled(he didn't know that I am gay). He got out of the room. Frankie probably heard yelling and ran in the room. "Omg! Ariana! What happened??!" he was in shock as much as I was. He helped me up. "Ricky did this to you?" he asked, I nodded. He went downstairs to see where's Ricky. Luckily,Ricky left the house. He would probably beat Frankie up. He was crazy!

That's it! Tomorrow I'll call my manager and explain the situation. I want to be me.....

Ricky's Point Of View
I wanted to beat shit out of Ariana! I was so mad. Soon I realized something. I found the notebook in her car that I drove at that moment. On one page I found a phone number and there was name of hotel and number of hotel room. On the bottom of the page, it said "Vic is love of my life" and on the other page it said "Soon I have to come out to publicity!"

Fuck she is a lesbian! I went to the hotel. No one's gonna fuck my girl!
....