Moving out

After I moved out of Selena's apartment, I decided to stay in hotel for a while. I was looking for a nice apartment in the center.

Ari ignored my texts and calls. I decided to go to her house. I drove to her and parked my car infront of her house. I rang on the door and waited. After a while, Frankie opened the door. I told him I really need to see Ari and he let me in. He called her to come downstairs. No answer. He told me she locked herself in her room and she's been there for too long.

I went to check her out. I knocked on the door. "Go away whoever you are!!!" she yelled. "It's me , Victoria. " I said. "I said whoever you are" she said. "Please! I have so many things to tell you!" I said. "Go away!" Ari said again. "Ari please! I won't leave!" I said. I waited few minutes then I heard her asking " Victoria, are you still here?". "Yes. Will you talk to me?" I asked.
She opened the door and let me in.
"So, how is your girlfriend Selena?" she asked ironically.
Me- "Sorry for her behavior. She was awful. "
Ari-" She should be sorry, not you. "
Me-" I know. I felt so bad when she hit you"
Ari just sighted.
Me-"Are you mad at me?"
Ari-"No. You have done nothing bad to me. "
Me-"I broke up with Selena, of course"
Ari-"Now when you are single will you kiss me?"

I kissed her softly. We kept kissing eachother. I didn't want it to stop. She let out the small moan as I was kissing her neck. We were making out for about 10 mins. She started taking my clothes off. I did the same to her. We were both left in underwear. She pushed me back on her bed and got on top of me. She was kissing me all the way to my stomach. I was letting out small moans this time. She took my undies off. I felt her tounge playing with my clit. I was moaning her name. "Mmm" was all I heard her saying. "I -I am so close" i moaned. She was rubing my clit with her tounge faster and faster. I finished all over her face. She cleaned me wirh her amazing tounge. "You taste good Vic!" she said. I was still lying on my back out of breath......