8

"Are you jealous, Jiminie?"

He turned away from facing her. His face was burning red and he hated it. She continued to laugh about it and proceed her actions of playing with his locks of hair. He stuttered a 'shut up' and getting a soft chuckle, her laughs no longer heard throughout the room.

Then she had cupped his face with both of her hands, smile displayed clearly on her lips as she faced the red-faced of her boyfriend. She spoke, a few words, knowing that it would probably make him blush even a darker shade of red. She knew he couldn't handle getting compliments from her and of course that had amused the said girl.

"You're cute, Jiminie."

As a reflex, he most certainly blushed a deeper red and sent back a remark, snarling at his words.

"Don't tease me, Hana."

She smiled even wider, loving how her boyfriend gave her the remark. It clearly shown what a tsundere would sound like. She guessed Jimin was that, but Jimin was different. A wholesome different. And the different was what she hasn't known about yet.

The boy had let out a huff and shifting to a comfortable side on her lap, after removing her hands from her cheeks. He went limp slightly and eyesbrows furrowed.

"Fine, I didn't like the sight of you being with him. Any other boy actually. I just didn't like it." Jimin said.

Looking up to her, he then continued to speak, a firm tone in his voice.

"So don't go meeting other boys without telling, please?"

Upon seeing his expression, worried and serious at the same time, Hana had brushed her boyfriend's hair softly. She nodded answering his orders with an okay. Then, the boy's lips displayed a smile, feeling satisfied of the reaction he got. He sat up and his hand was slided around the girl's waist, as he leaned in slowly then proceeded to press gentle kiss on her lips. She return it, making the kiss longer than he had expected. Pulling back from it, both breathless as they faced each other, she spoke between pants and he too had replied her after that.

"I love you, Jiminie."

"I love you too, Hana."

-----------

She visited him again, this time it was just a simple invitation to meet him just because he had missed her. Loving how he had the courage to ask that, she immediately made her way to his house. After knocking on the door a few times, she was then answered by a woman. Knowing it was Jimin's mother, she politely greeted her, showing her best manners. The woman immediately smiled letting her in, taking note about the presence of the young girl that had been told beforehand from her son.

Walking past the living room, Hana saw a man—slightly older than Jimin's mother— sitting in the living room, sipping a cup of tea and scrolling through of what seems like a website from an ipad. Hana guessed that it was Jimin's father, since she saw little features of the boy from the older man. The older woman had told Hana that Jimin was in his room. Hana then understood what Jimin's mother had told her and excused herself to meet Jimin.

She gripped the strap of her bag slightly as she walked to his room, but soon her gripped tightened when she saw his hands and arms all bloody with scratches when she had just entered his bedroom. Knives surrounded the boy and he looked up to her, eyes wide and face shocked as ever. It was a scene, Hana hated to see. Her own beloved boyfriend, full of cuts and blood seeping through them.

She panicked, breath now uneven and trembled badly. The boy, on the other hand, was confused by her response. Though, deep inside he was thrilled by it. He had witnessed one of his fantasies come true. Oh, how he wished he could witness more. But the boy, of course was then brought to his own bathroom sink and treated later.

After finishing the last wrappings of bandages on Jimin's arm, Hana huffed in relief. Multiple thoughts went through her head, scaring her. The boy had smiled and thanked her for the help before he had his arms wrapped around her waist and pulled Hana into his embrace, hugging her gently.

Hana tensed at first but soon, melted in the hug. She snuggled close to his neck and spoke softly, enough for him to hear.

"Why did you have so many knives with you, Jiminie? You worried me, you know."

The boy placed a kiss on her head before having his cheek nuzzled on it, then replied her with a simple answer.

"I'm sorry."

It didn't satisfy her. The girl knew he was dodging the question. She had to dig more information, since this was her boyfriend to worry off.

"Answer my question, Jimin."

Upon hearing her, his hold around her tightened and Jimin had bit his lip, supressing somewhat fear building in him.

So he replied with a, "No."

Of course, he wouldn't tell. What kind of an idiot would simply tell the other, whom you're not quite sure is someone trusted, eventhough he was someone dear to us. Jimin remembered what his father had told him, you will never know when will people stab you in the back, one day.

And that almost happened once.

But Hana was a curious little cat who wanted to know what his reasons are. In her mind, she was simply thinking of how bad would a reason be? Yes, the girl knew about being respectful of certain situations, due to past encounters but she was sure of herself that she was a secretive, and would not tell a soul. No matter how damaged her relationship with a person, her mindset was to not spew out dirty secrets of other people because, a secret is still a secret.

So, the girl had put up her most pitiful face she could display, an evident pout and puppy eyes. She had look up to Jimin, as Jimin was also looking towards her. He gulped, then biting his lip even harder. Even so, the girl thought if she had to only say this one word and combined with a begful tone, plus with her look she had before and adding small tugs on the arm of his shirt, would manage to make the boy give up his tough front.

"Please.."

But alas, the boy only ruffled her hair, now smiling softly towards her and leaving head pats on her head right after.

"I'm sorry, Hana. But I can't."