3

Walking side by side, Jimin and Hana had been in a quiet stroll back home. It was a new routine now, ever since they had been friends. Jimin had occasionally asked for it, two weeks before. He seemed shy to be asking for the favour and stuttered a bit in his words but Hana had reassured him that she would let him accompany her on her way home.

The said girl had a smile on her face and fingers clenched on the straps of her backpack as she walk down the paths towards of her house. As for Jimin, he would constantly have glances towards her, seeing a smile on her face. He would feel fluffy and happy too on the inside but eventually brushed it of with a nervous look on his face.

Ever since the both of them had been friends, Jimin has been hesitating about something. The said boy would spend most of his time with Hana, doing things best friends would do. Their classmates would not stop teasing them both, saying that both of them should date each other. Even so, Hana would laugh it off. Taking as a joke. Jimin seemed to have been taking it seriously, feeling nervous of the situation.

Too some people it would look as a joke to them but to Jimin, it looked as something huge that would contribute to a bad matter and situations.

The boy had been thinking lately of his true intentions for being friends with the girl and wanted to tell the truth. He tried to, but he seemed scared to do it. As if, he all the word that he had to say is restricted coming out from his mouth. He hated it, very much, this feeling he is having. Even so, the boy is determined to tell the truth to his best friend.

As they stopped by a road, they waited for a few vehicles to pass by them, before crossing a road. Just like cliche fanfiction, a cat had to cross the road not knowing a van was about to run over it. Of course, Hana and Jimin didn't have time to save it. So the animal was there, blood pooling under it.

Hana had a disgusted look on her face and had grimaced over the scene. Jimin immediately covered her eyes with one of his hands, leading her away from the place and continued their way home. As he was covering her eyes Hana had held onto that hand very tightly, scared of what she had seen. Jimin knew she was scared of cuts or injuries since she once freaked out when he had a paper cut on his finger during biology class.

After a few steps away, Jimin took away his hand from her eyes. Even so, she still looked terrified over the scene and intertwined her hands with Jimin's as they continued their way.

This didn't go unnoticed by Jimin as he now, was a blushing mess for the little gesture. He covered his face now, hidding his pink cheeks. The boy felt really happy deep inside and almost wanting to faint right there. Even so, he kept his cool, trying not to look weird to Hana's eyes.

He will always remember the day, he first held hands with her.