1

Accompanied by a slow song that had recently been downloaded, made Hana read her book in a peaceful atmosphere in the the school library.

The said student, Kim Hana was a typical fanfiction highschooler that exists in books and is usually seen as a lucky girl that would get noticed by hot guys.

She was staying back after school since it ended in the afternoon. The school's system was a bit weird than other schools but its not like she was complaining.

As she was about to finish the last page to the chapter she was reading, she received a call from her bestfriend. Hana had picked it up only to be getting a yell from her friend.

"HATEFUL WOMANNN !1!!11!1!!1!1!!11!1!1!!!"

She flinched at it, pulling away the phone from her ear. Carefully placing the phone back to her ear, she answered with a "yes?" and immediately getting response by her friend, asking if she wanted to tag along for their outing after school.

Apparently her friends had extra classes and she wouldn't want to walk home alone but now, it seems they wanted to go out and the said student wouldn't want to be left behind. So, instead of walking home alone feeling like she just wasted her time waiting, she just agreed to their invitation.

Her friends told that they would wait at the school gate, so she quickly packed her stuff in her bag and ran downstairs.

Upon arriving at her shoe rack, she changed her shoes and tapped a bit at the tip of her shoe, to make sure her shoes fit perfectly. She was about to run out the exit when she was stopped by a person calling her by her name. She turned around only to be seeing a boy with a very nervous expression.

The boy was a bit taller and he had brown hair with a red name tag on his school uniform. Hana figured out that he was in the same year as her since she also had the same colour of name tag as his. She tilted her head feeling confused at the sudden appearance of the boy and immediately asked if he had called for her. The boy fiddled with his fingers and nodded a bit with his head hung low. The boy then looked up to her and she quickly noticed that it was none other than her classmate, Park Jimin.

The said boy was quiet in her class and didn't stood out much. Even so, she heard the boy seem to have little problems in the past.

Park Jimin or Jimin, bit on his lower lip and have shifted his actions of fiddling his fingers to pulling the hem of his school shirt. He then let out a huff only to speak up, telling her that he had something to tell her.

Hana responded him with an 'okay' and told him to continue. Jimin then gulped and looked her in the eyes, facing her with a determined face. The said boy then ask her a favour that quite shocked her.

"Kim-sshi, um i'm sorry to disturb you. Will you be friends with me?"