7

lol i have a new goal : to become a sugar daddy hahahahahaha

-------

Sounds of knives sharpening, we're heard in the basement. A few creaking of footsteps then heard on the stairs to the basement. A boy appeared at the end of the stairs, holding a tray of a full course meal. He had put it down on a nearby table full of equipment consisting of knives, blades, and artillery. On the other side of the table, stood a man in his 40s wiping of what seems a black handle-metal knife in his hands. The man noticed the boy and asked him to come to his side. The boy obeyed, walking his way and stood right beside him before a knife was handed towards him. He was shocked and flinched at the action but hesitantly took it as he gripped on the handle tightly. The old man spoke, pointing a finger towards an aim board at the end of the room.

"How about you try to give me a clean shot, hm? Come on, show me what i've taught you before, son."

The boy then slowly moved towards the aiming position, body stood straight and eyebrows furrowed to show that the boy was focusing on aiming. He did the throw quickly and the knife was flying towards the board, doing spins in the air before landing in the middle and hit the bullseye.

The old man was satisfied as a smirk displayed on his lips. He clapped and praised his son for his work. The boy looked over to his father, smiling after seeing his father's reaction. After retrieving the knife and placing it back on the table of equipment, he was then given a gun, not too small and not too big. It was likely the same as the one he had seen in his videogames.

Looking at it, hands trembling a bit at the piece, he gripped on it. Slowly and carefully, scared triggering it. The boy looked towards his father, eyes wide as ever. His father chuckled at his behaviour, telling him about the new lesson he was about to learn.

"I think it's about time you learn about shooting a gun, son. You up for it? You can say no of you don't want to."

The father had arranged the knife he was cleaning in the pile on the table and reached for the same kind like the son's. He was patted his back when he saw his son, frozen in his place and not knowing what to do with his piece of artillery. He had gave some ear plugs for the young boy since his son didn't seem to shook his head to answer his question, and put two for himself. Well, shooting a gun, is loud.

Walking over to the shooting range and followed by his son, he aimed with one hand holding onto the gun before shooting his first bullet. A perfect and precise shot had been done, making the older man proud of his skills. He then, turned to face the younger and spoke immediately.

"Ready, son?"

----------

anyone wanna be my sugar baby comment or smtg :-)