You Gotta Forgive Me...

Start from the beginning

I smiled because this was like magic happening before my very eyes

I smiled because this was like magic happening before my very eyes. "You know it's me...i know you do.." i said and without thinking, kissed her on the cheek. I didn't think that it would do anything since it's not as big as affection as a kiss on the lips. The heart moniter started to speed up again. "Oh no shit!" i shouted panicking. Her body started to rise up as her grip on me started loosening. The docters came in and gave her the defibrillators again.

I heard her body let out a loud sigh as it settled back down again

I heard her body let out a loud sigh as it settled back down again. "Sir you're putting her in more of a risk...there's only two more days she has until she is expected to wake up." he told me. "I'm so sorry...i was in the heat of the moment because when i held her hand...she held it back. I'm sorry but i didn't think that a simple kiss on the cheek would do anything." i told him. "Sir I'm telling you, she knows that someone's there...she just knows that someone is but not who. Just...don't go to far with affections or...she'll die for sure. And she's still at risk of dying now. Making her heart rate go up just now just increased that risk by 15%. She has a 75% chance of dying. You gotta be careful.." he said walking out. I sighed and walked out of the room. "Guys i can't show her anymore affection...I'm killing her.." i said and natasha started hitting me. "You're such an idiot! Can't you just stop kissing her for 10 seconds! Can't you stop so that her life will be saved!" she shouted as she cried. I cant believe that she's saying that I'm trying to kill her. "Baby relax it's not his fault.." said zuri as he grabbed her. "Yes it is! It always is!" she shouted and i stood there and started tearing up. I started thinking if all the times taraji was mad at me and it made me feel even worse. I love her and I'm just praying that when she wakes up she forgive me and understands that it's not my fault what happened between me and harper. Taraji means everything and more to me...she's the first person that I've even said means that much to me. I want to marry this woman so damn bad but i can't force her. I feel like I've broken her heart too many times for her to forgive me at this point. I went back into her room and grabbed her had again. "I don't love harper. I love you and i always will." i told her and i wanted to kiss her again but i could only kiss her hand. I kisses her hand and put it to my head as i silently cried. I just wish that she could respond...just say something to me. I really don't care about what she says at this point i just want her to say something. All i heard is just her steady breathing. "Baby i know you're in pain and i wish it was me that was in here instead of you...i really do. I want you be my wife...I'm sorry for all the pain i put you through but i really love you. Ever since you walked into that gym, my heart knew that you were the woman of my dreams but my mind didn't. My mind and heart just kept battling and i tried my best to just remain friends with you but everytime i was with you, you changed me. Before i didn't want another woman and figured that every single one I've ever met was a whore and golddigger. But you, you're a queen...you're my queen baby and i need you..." i said as i cried. She of course said nothing because sadly she couldn't. All i felt thankfully was a light squeze on my hand. I sighed as i watched it and i kissed her hand again. "Baby i gotta go but I'll be bakc tomorrow ok...i hope that you wake up tomorrow...I'll miss you. See you tomorrow and i love you.." i said as i gently let go of her hand and walked back into the hall. Trey and nicki were holding chris and asia rocking them back and forth as they all silently cried together. "Come on guys...it's getting late..." i said and they nodded and grabbed my hands. I waved natasha and zuri goodbye as we got into our cars. We drove down the road and spilt off. The lods kept crying as we drove and i gave them some napkins. "Guys..you're gonna cry until you get sick..." i said but they didn't stop. "Guys...you want some ice cream?" i asked them and they nodded and kept crying. "Hey stop those tears...stop...calm down i know it hurts but you're gonna make your head hurt from crying to hard.." i said as we pulled up to an ice cream place. They go out and when we went in people were looking at us funny because they were crying. We got our ice cream and sat down. They ate, sniffed and wiped their tears as i stared at them. They were eating the ice cream like cray though. "See? Now isn't this better?" i asked them. They sniffed and wiped their tears and nodded. Once they finished we drove home and watched movies all night. I was glad that i was able to get taraji oft of their minds for awhile. I don't like kids worrying...it's not good for them. The kids didn't feel comfortable sleeping in their beds so they slept in me and tarajis room. Once they saw that taraji wasn't there they started crying again and snuggled up next to me. I rubbed their heads and they eventually fell asleep. "God..please help her..." i said looking up at the ceiling as i drifted off the sleep...

TBC...