14 mates

Dan's POV

We had been here for about four days and I could see the relationships growing, it was good to find a non-hostile pack as most are.

But what relationship I could see growing most was Elizabeth's and Emma's, they acted as if they were sisters and they looked extremely alike. Both pale, and I knew Lizzie had natural white-blonde hair and so did Emma, they where also about an unnatural 6ft, but their facial features are the most interesting.

the way their blue eyes danced and changed shade, their skin clear and even their nose and mouth are the same, the only difference is Elizabeth's freckle on her cheek bone. So the same, it was almost scary, I am now wondering if they are related.

Natasha's POV

I was craving a run in the jewy forest this morning. "Hey,where are you going, I've been looking for you?" Emma called over to me. at first when Dan's pack came over, I felt like I was being left out because Emma was hanging out with Lizzie more. But it was only for a day, then they included me in everything, we are all very good friends now.

"I'm going for a run." I called back, "Hey can I come with you, can we also take Lizzie, we need to all have fun." She asked me I nodded and I saw Emma's eyes glass over, mind linking Lizzie. She came running down.

We ran into the forest shifting into our wolf, Lizzie's wolf was a white shade, more with a blue tinge. We ran all the way to a green clearing were we stopped, putting down the clothes from our jaws and drinking from the stream, the cool water washing my throat. I laid down on a rock resting my head, but that only lasted a second, I smelled a wolf.

Emma's POV

I smelled the scent of another wolf, it was from another pack, but a part of me wasn't hostile at all, I wanted to find out who it was because I could almost feel like I know them. What is with white wolves, they are like taking over the population because I saw a cream tail in the trees and I new it was attached to the smell. The wolves scent fulled my nose, it smelled like grapes and chocolate, I could smell it forever.

"Grr.." I heard Natasha's wolf growl I put my tail on her shoulder giving her a look, she nodded stepping back. I cocked my head to one side peering at the wolf at the edge of the forest, Alaska was chanting 'mate' in my head, I told her to quit it. In the back of my head she was still chanting.

"Hello, I am Emma, Alpha of the ChrystalMoon pack. Who are you." I mind linked the wolf. "I am Matthew, former Alpha of the OceanCrest pack, till my beta and delta turned on me forcing me out." He replied, sad. "Are you aware that you are on my pack territory." "At that, I am very sorry."
"You are lucky you are my mate, you would be pieces." I replied harsher than needed. "Yes mates, well because I am packless, go ahead and reject me." , why would I? Well I have an idea. "you can stay at the cabin if you want, because their is no way I am rejecting my mate." I concluded, and with that we walked off.