11, rivals and roommates

Emma's POV

We explained to Natasha and the rest of the pack about what was going on, and Anna was freaking out beside me, trust her to..

I took dan and Amy to my office that I totally didn't paint blue, no not at all.. Sitting down in the green swirly chairs we started talking,

-----

E- as alpha of this pack, I am welcoming you for our stay, but the problem is we only have two guest bedrooms as the others are occupied.

D- I understand.

E- but in all our rooms, our beds pull out another bed from underneath, so your pack can steal in our rooms.

A- ohh snap, that sounds enjoyable, but who will be in what room.

E- I will chart that down and give it to dan, (mind linking Natasha to come to show the guests around) and Natasha will be right up to give you a tour of our pack.
-----

They nodded and left. I took my phone and connected it to my speaker, highway to hell form ACDC came on, YEAAHHHH BEST SONG EVVAHHHH!! I twirled in my chair, being an alpha was so GOD DAMN TIRI-- zzzzzz..

About an hour later I woke up with hair in my nose, gross. But I guess I had to start sorting rooms..

10 mins later this was on pink paper(imagine it like its on spongebob)

-

Emma- Lizzie(LDShadowlady)

Dan&Jemma- main guest bedroom.

Pat&Jen- second guest bedroom. Natasha- Amy

Francesca- Christine(simplynailogical).

Johanna- Joel(Smallishbeans).

Stella- Stacy.

Anna- Tiffany(iHasCupquake)

Ellen- Yasmine (yammy_xox). Ruby- Zoe(zoella)

-----

I found Dan talking to our best fighter Ruby, I handed him the pink paper and walked towards the tree with the swing, I used to play on the swing with my mother. We would take out a picnic basket full of cakes and sandwiches, and eat and play, she would push me high into the air and it felt like I was flying, we would laugh together for hours... But now I just sit here, smiling sadly..

-----

"I don't care if you find killing cows mean, it's funny!!" Ellen screamed, "NO ITS NOT" Amy retorted, " JUST GET FRICKEN LO-" " what are you doing Ellen, we welcome guests not fight with them. So can you please stop fighting both of you!" I said in my alpha tone, the girls nodded and Ellen left, going to do border rounds, I took Amy and apologised, she laughed it of.

"So what do y'all want for dinner?" I asked Stacy and Jen, hanging upside down off the couch, " So we ca have anything?" Stacy wondered, I nodded" ohh, can we have sausages, mash potatoes, carrots and peas? It's my fave!" Jen added, " sounds good to me, and we have apple pie and raspberry-White chocolate ice cream!"

-----

2 girls and 1 boy walked in carrying the bowls full of food, '' dinner is served!"

-----
Well this chapter feels kinda short and boring, hope it's not!
Vote,
Comment,
Share!

XOXO, Alaska

(Ps. Word count 503!)