4 almost time!

*Natasha's POV

We have been at J.S.F.W for almost three months now, speaking of three months it's almost time for Emma's and I's first shift.

Emma is five minutes older than me, we've known each other at birth. You see our mothers became preggers on the same night and were in neighbouring rooms in the hospital, Our parents had been best friends since the age of 3 and so are we.

Our birthdays are in three days and we are having a massive party the night before the style is futuristic, we are getting ready for it tonight for tomorrow. But now I am listing to the hum of the clock and the voice of my teacher, eager to get to lunch.

Beside me is Emma dressed up in a white crop top, jean shorts, a leather jacket and a pair of leather boots. How does she dress up like that? I think to myself, I'm only wearing light blue jeans, a white tucked-in short sleeve v-neck, black suspenders that aren't over my shoulders and black converse. The bell is only one minuet away from ringing, it's like the second hand is laughing in my face, because of how slow it's going.

Brrrr-inng

The bell rings, I pick up all my stuff in one hand and stick my other one out barging through the crowd in front of me running towards the dining room. I run into the line and grab a tray and plate, corn chips, a small amount of mince and cheese, oh and a mandarin.

I head to outside to the big 10 seater table and lay my tray down. Sitting down behind me comes Anna and Stella, Stella across from me Anna to my left. 20 seconds later Emma comes up behind me while I am putting a chip covered in mince, but I didn't know that, she snuck up behind me making no noise stood behind me. "BOO" she yelled and I threw my chip at my face and in my hair,'' I WILL BASH YOU!!" I screamed, she just laughed, how dare she!! :P

I walked round a corner heading to the quiet forest at the back of school to see Stacia's fist connect with Emma's jaw, i was slightly worried, but not much. See Emma has a secret female spy group and does boxing so she is bozz.

Emma reeled back a snarl planted on her face, she ran forward did a handstand and kicked her in the hip... Hard! Stacia shifted into her yellowish wolf and ran towards Emma, shiz that is unfair. My friend deals with her well,  she squats down and drags her right foot under the wolf, the wolf trips and rolls, reeling up like a horse Emma sneaks under her, grabs her neck with one hand, stands on her hind legs and puts

~1:10~
The bell rang again launching us in to health class *shudder /-_-\* but then I have art, Yass.

I picked up my stuff and ran to class 2A and sadly will have learned disturbing things.

~end of art~

The bell rang letting us leave from school, I ran ignoring the angry calls, he was angry because I sneezed and got black paint on my nose.

We jumped in and on our vehicles, " wait!" Emma yelled," let's race, first person home has the the last person as a slave for the week," we all agreed and raced off.