9, help! A hunter.. No? Ok

Francesca's POV

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED ON THIS SATUR.. FRIDAY NIGHT!!!" I yowled tearing around the house finishing the last essentials that everyone forgot. Running up the hall, Johanna stepped out of her room colliding with me. She laid on the floor with a puzzled expression and I hopped back up running into my room slipping on a baby pink dress and leather jacket and boots.

Running down the hall back into Johanna's room making her get into her metallic green dress and flats.

PERFECT.

----

Emma's POV

I got into my party dress and collected and locked up all the most valuable small things in the house, like phones, money cards, electronics, ect. Because at a massive party you don't know what thugs are lurking.. And drunk, teenage boys at that.

-----
Grabbing all the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks shoving them in scattered chilly bins, I crossed the unmistakably, screaming. " LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED ON THIS SATUR.. FRIDAY NIGHT!!!" I stood there laughing and shaking my head. "OI, YOU LITTLE ASS, GET THAT ASS UP HERE NOW!!" It was Natasha's turn to scream down the stairs.

What the heck does she want, it better be for a good reason, I was eating cake. And NOTHING can stop this mama from getting her cake!

Bursting into Natasha's room, she grabbed me and sat me on a chair. Getting her massive kit of make up out she took a brush and narrowed her eyes at me...

"Get ready to get a make over!!" Grinned Tasha

"No!" I yelled back crossing my arms and pouting.

"I will do your make up, AND NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!!"

'' I DONT WANT A FUC*ING MAKEOVER, I HATE MAKEUP, IT IS SOOOOOO GIRLY!!" She wants to play this game, let's play bitch. -_-

I screamed as loud as I could and fell to the floor lashing out kicking and punching her fuzzy carpet, I don't want a makeover. I REPEAT, NO MAKE OVER.

" EMMA LOUISE, I AM GIVING YOU 3 SECONDS TO GET YOUR BLOODY ASS OF THE FLOOR AND GET IT ON THIS CHAIR NOW." She raged.

Not convinced. We are still playing child.

"No!" I Screamed louder.

"Yes''

"No"

"YES"

" NUUUUUUU"

Engage plan step 2

"AHHHH, GUYS HELPPPPP!!! THERE IS A HUNTER UP HERE.... AHHHH, HULLLPPP NOOOWWW....."

Natasha's eyes widened, and I grinned while narrowing my eyes.. I am not getting a makeover.

Everyone and I mean everyone from the pack, burst into the room in battle stance. I hid behind the door as they trampled Natasha and as she was on the floor I scrambled away yelling. "There is no hunter Natasha, that bish-fish just tried to give me a makeover!!" In reply I heard 'of course' sighs.

HahahahaHAHAHAHAHA *pauses for a mind breath* HAHAHAHAHAHA NO MAKE OVER FOR ME!! What did I tell y'all, huh, WHAT DID I?!

The door bell rang announcing the first guest.. And you know who was there..

-------

HAHAHAHAHAHA, CLIFFHANGER!! I am such I bish-fish ain't I.

Sorry guys that was like a filler chapter, was it still good?

Vote,

Comment,

Fan,

Oh, and word count: 530

Not to much but hey luv y'all.

Bye!