I just smiled at how different those brothers were. I got in my car and drove to the hotel. I decided to take a shower, let myself think about what I was going to do.

So Winnie and I lost touch the day my parents died when I ran off to start demon hunting. We both had Facebook at the time so maybe I could start there. I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and opened the door. I walked to the bag that I had brought from my car and found some black skinny jeans and a long purple t-shirt. I grabbed my laptop from my leather shoulder bag and typed in Facebook.

I tried to find Winnie but I guess she deleted her account a while ago. I slammed my laptop closed and tossed it on the bed I was sitting on. Then in walked Dean and Sam. They successfully solved the case. Turns out it was a little girl spirit, who was murdering people by acting out fairy tales that her dad was reading to her while she was in a coma. She went into a coma because her step mom made her drink bleach.

So to act out her anger she was killing people. After they explained that all to me we all decided to go to bed.

I slept on the couch while the guys slept in the beds.

All night I had a dream about a man in a trench coat, no not a man, I think he was an angel. When the light had shown a certain way he had wings, huge black wings.

When I awoke I took a look at my surroundings and noticed firstly that the sun was out, and it was a nice day.

The second thing I noticed, I was outside. I was sitting in a car. How did I get out here?

I jump off the car and race to the motel door we were staying at. I just about opened the door when Dean comes running out knocking into me, I almost hit the ground when he catches me and steadies me.

"What are you doing outside?" Dean asks.

"I don't know...I..I.. mean. I woke up in that car over there." I said pointing to a bright red sports car. I looked back at Dean and he was staring at me funny.

"Oh god damn. This better be some weird freaky sleepwalking thing, and not some messed up crap like what Sam has." Dean finished walking back inside. I just stared at his back looking confused. What's wrong with Sam?

I followed Dean back into the motel where Sam was still peacefully sleeping. He hit Sam over the head and sat down on the end of the mattress.

"Sammy wake up! It's already ten in the morning."

"I said to stop calling me that," Sam says from the opposite bed sleepily. Dean ignores him and looks to me where I am now lying on the couch.

"So what was the deal with you yesterday? Why so down so quickly? Did a family member die or something? Do you need to leave us to OUR everyday lives?"

"Dean," Sam said. He once again ignored him. He just continued to stare at me. Waiting for my answer.

"Okay, well. Yesterday....... " Then I went on to tell them about what I saw.

"So I really want to find Winnie, but I have no idea where to even start." Dean at this point wasn't really interested, but Sam was all for finding her.

"Dean, don't you remember when we were so determined to look for Dad and couldn't find him anywhere?"

"I remember you being the one determined. I just wanted to hunt." Dean grunts staring out the window.

"Well, you seemed pretty darn thrilled when we found him."

"Fine, Fine! We will help look for the girl." Dean yells. "But between we will hunt, got it?" We both nodded.