Chapter 30 Los Angeles PART 2

Lauren POV

I knocked at camilas door but there is no answer... i wait but nope, nothing... god what am i going to do. Camz hates me but its nick jonas! she knows how much i love nick jonas... i wouldnt say anything if it was her and Harry.... shit... i know what she feels now... Harry styles is her crush and Nick is mine... we need to figure stuff out but i guess it will just have to wait till later. 

< Nest Morning > 

i wake up the next morning looking to see that im not in the bus bunk with camila.. its going to take a while to get use to ... i walk out of my room yawning scratching my head and i walk into the living room and i see Dinah cuddling with Mani then i see Camz... shes sitting in the corner of the big couch currled up eating Cereal... i need to talk to her " camz..." i say and she looks up " ya?" she says dryly and i sigh thinking about what to say.... " camz can we talk " i say and she gets up walking over to me... i lead her to my room she sits on the bed and i sit in front of her hugging my legs " baby im sorry for being jelous of harry and you.... andddd cody and you... i know harry is your crush and i understand because of how i feel about nick ... its a stupid celebrity crush right?" i say and she slowly nods " so are we good?" i ask and she smiles " yeah, im sorry that i got so jelous of nick and.... " her phone rings and she picks it up... i see her eyes go wide as she reads the screen then she puts it back in her pocket " ummm you ok?" i ask and she nods " oh right ummm yeah its all good... can i go?" she says and i nod... she rushes out of the room ana i lay on my bed " what the hell just happened " i whisper and close my eyes yawning. 

Camila POV

 " yeah, im sorry that i got so jelous of nick and.... " my phone rings and i check it

From : 1235432233 

Ello georgous its Harry... styles.. got your number, was wondering if we can meet again?

my eyes go wide and im about to fangirl but then i remeber lauren is right infront of me ... i need to reply to this! " ummm you ok?" lauren asked pulling me out of my thoughs " oh right ummm yeah its all good... can i go?" i said and she nods... i rush out of the room and go to mine saving harry number and sequling i reply 

To : Harry Style! <3

Hi!... sure we can just let me know when and where :)

i send smiling like an idiot and i put my phone walking out of the room 'shit lauren!' i think to myself .... i cant hurt her AGAIN... fucking harry styles with his britishness and damn amazing beautiful smile and hair fuckkkk! i scream to myself in my head and i walk to the living room " Dinah can i talk to you?" i ask and she kisses manis forhead following me to my room.... Dinah is always the advice giver here " sup dawg" she says and we sit on the bed " look!" she reads the text between harry and i and she gasps " Mila dont do it !" she says and i sigh " but its harry styles D!" i say whining and she looks at me " Karla Camila Cabello... if you dont want to be with lauren anymore that is fine.... shit happens, but you cant continue this with harry if she is still your girlfriend. So figure out what you want" she says and i nod " thanks D Mac " she giggles and walks out of the room ... i lay back thinking... hard .. the guy of my dreams or the girl i have so much history withand i love her... its sound so obvious like duh shouldnt i choose lauren but, something is pushing me away.All the fights, the heart ache we just fuck eachothers lives up most the time... is it even worth it. i grab my guitar from the corner and start struming some choards with my eyes closed... it always helps me think.

Lauren POV

Ive been laying in bed all day... bored... alone.... looooonellllyyyyy... and did i mention SOLOOOO... like Me - MY GIRLFRIEND! it sucks... i miss her, but she left. i cant just go and talk to her. im playing doodle jump when my phone vibrates and i sigh ... ughh i hate people... i lower the message board thingy and a random Number comes up

From 3214432292

Hey its Nick J... i dont do this alot but you really caught my eye.. i want to take you out some time.. let me know when your free :)

"OMFG OMFG OMFG" i squeal jumping around on my bed and the door bursts open and i see camail " are you alright ?" she asks and i look around thinking of what to say " ummm yeah.... I beat my high score!" i say acting excited and she shrugs going back out of the room and i lay down kickin the air out of excitment " Nicholas Jerry Jonas just asked me out!" i whisper to myself as i read the message over and over.. shit i need to reply! 

To: Nick Jonas 

Hi, thank you.. that would be so awesome... our tour is done tomorrow so any day after i will probably have free time so just let me know. 

i send and my eyes read the message over and over again making sure there is no mistakes and another message from him comes up. 

From: Nick Jonas

Oh Alright, Maybe ill stop by and watch you preform... i bet yoou are amazing!.. ill let you know beautiful... have a good day

i took a deep breath and smile biting my lips " Nickkkk Fuckkking JONNNASSS!" i whisper /scream... then my room door open " gonna go get shakes you want to come?" ally asks with camila and Dinah behind her " Yeah ill be right there " i say then camila blows my a kiss and the door shut .. i cant breath .... camila!.. how could i forget i have a fucking girlfriend!! shit... ill figure it out later :p 

i put my phone in my pocket and run out to the van where everyone is ready " LEGGO" Camz says to robert and he chuckles driving off to Millions of Milkshakes... yay miley cyrus shakeee! .. camila is there texting my crazy and im a bit curious but whatever... We turn the radio up " RED CUPS AND SWEATY BODIES EVERYWHERREEEE" comes on and we all sing out hearts out to We Cant Stoooop. its good night