Chapter 20 Long Island,NY

Lauren POV

" WE ARE IN NEWWW YOOOURRRRKKKK CITTYYYYYY" Camila screamed in my ear waking me up from my very deep sleep " FUCK YOU CAMZ" i scream at her frustrated. Camila kisses my cheek and i smile hugging her " Watchya wanna do today?" she askes and i think for a while " i dont know babe" Camilas starts blowing up and she keeps ignoring it " Whos that ?" i ask curiously " Cody..." i look at her odd " Babe, why arent you picking up?" .. she looks around " uhhh cause i want to hang out with you today" " uhh okay?" she smile and kisses my cheek a billion times and i giggle " babeee!! " i hug her and we roll around in my bed kissing sweetly. " Come on we have a couple hours to ourselves babe " i say and she runs out of the bunk " go get dressed Lolo!" i run into the bathroom and change my clothes and i meet camila outside the bus " ready?" i nod and she takes my hand going out to the van " Hi robert!" camz says " Sorry we never learned your name but Dinah told us... forgive?" he chuckles and nods " Yes ms. cabello its perfectly fine.. where too ladies?" camila and i look at eachother and think for a while " how about the city? time square" camila agrees and we start the short drive.

" Here we are, call me when your done" we say bye to robert and jump off the car walking up and down time square, Camila grabs my hand and starts running " Camz where are you going?!" i scream out loosing my breath and she abruptly stops. " the promise land" i look up to see we are infront of the huge Time Square Toys R US. I laugh and hug her kissing her forhead " your so perfect.. lets go!" i say excitedly and we run into the store going straight to the candy. Camz and i fill up two bags of candy and we walk to check out " $13.50" the lady says and i take out my wallet giving her my card " thank you baby " camila says kissing my cheek and blow her a kiss getting our candies and we walk around " Babe the ferris wheel!" i giggle and we walk over to it getting inside one of the Trollies. i wraps my arms around camila and she puts her head on my shoulder while we start going to the top eating our candy " baby thank you " sshe says and i kiss her lips " no problem beautiful "  we get to the top of the ferris wheel and i grab camilas cheeks kissing her hard and passiontly and the moves her hand up and down my sides ... the ferries wheel starts moving again and we break the kiss " woah ..." camila says and i kiss her cheek " your cute when your in a daze" she shoves me a little blushing " Shush!" the ferris wheel ride gets to the end and we get out throwing away our now empty candy bags. " what do you want to do now cutie " i ask " Ummmm... " she has her adorable thinking face on and i hold her hand starting to walk out of the store " My Loveee think fast!" she giggles and looks around " Virgin Records!" i nod happy and we run to the store. As we walk in we hear Miss Movin On playing and we turn to eachother and start cracking up " thats sooo weird!" i say and she agrees.. we run to our 2 Single CD and we look to see if people bought and alot were gone... there was only like 4 left. " CAMRENNNNN" i hear and i turn around quickly seeing a group of 3 girls run towards us " Damn we always get recognized " i say under my breath " uhh we are standing right next to our CD lolo " i giggles shoving her away and the girls catch up out of breath standing in front of us " H... He...ello! " one girl says trying to catch her breath " Hi girls " i say smiling " we just got hear to buy your CD!" the smallest girl says " Awww thanks sweetie well here you go " camila says handing them each one " thanks camila! can we get a photo?" the tallest girl says and we nod getting into a position and we start to take a bunch of pictures... after 10 minutes i hug the girls " were gonna look around but have fun with the CD !" i say and they nod waving bye and camila holds my hand and we walk over to the escolator " AWWWW " i hear and the girls are pointed to us and how camila is holding my hand and camz bushes " your so cute " i kiss her cheek and the girls scream jumping up and down then i start to blush " your cuterrrr " camila says and she holds my chin kissing my lips and we hear louder AWWWWs coming from the 3 girls. we look back waving and run up the rest of the way " DEMI " We both scream and we run to where there is a huge demi poster with her CD's I get one and so does camila and we keep walking around. " Look Emblem3!" i say and we walk over to it reading the track list. Camila and i put head phones on and we scan the CD listening to all the songs " Im giving you the X's.. X's something something O's ... O's " camila sings loudly in the middle of the store and i laugh so hard cause people keep staring. She dances oddly and it is so silly " Cmmon cool kid" i say taking the headphones off her ears and she giggles. We start walking to the counter to buy or demi CD's " babe what time is it?" Mila asks and i look at my phone 3 PM cutie " she nods and kisses my cheek " lets go back to the bus im sweeepppyyy" she says in a cute little girl voice and i kiss her lips " okay Karla " she puts a mad face on and its so damn adorable, i kiss her nose and walk up the the lady giving her my card as she scan both CD's " thanks!" i say and i hold her hand walking out of the store.

When we walk out of the store there is a massive crowd outside and cameras flashing and people scraming " CAMILA LOOK HERE! " LAUREN GIVE HER A KISS" i take off my jaket and over Camilas hear calling robert " We need you! outside virgin records now!" While we are waiting a sign a few fan things and robert runs up holding us walking threw the crowd " are you girls alright?" i nod and i get camila in the car then jump in myself. and the van starts to go. I take off my jacket from Camz head and she looks up with her eyes wide " Babe are you alright?" she shakes her head and wraps her arms around me laying on my chest " that was scary lolo " she says in almost a whisper " .." i know baby but its alright... it just comes with the job " she nods and i sit there playing with her beautiful hair.

We get to the bus and camila texts something on her phone and we get out the van " thanks for everything robert!" i say and he nods smiling and we walk into the bus " SUPRISE !' I hear and i look around to see a cake and the girls sitting around the tabel " Whats this for?" i say smiling and camils kisses my cheek " i dunno i just wanted cake " .." MILA!" Dinah screams standing up " YOU MEAN YOU MADE ME BAKE A CAKE FOR NO REASON?"  camila nods and laugh and Dinah starts chasing he all around the bus and i sit at the tabel "  lets eat this cake" normani and ally laugh and i cut it up serving us and we start to eat watching the Camila/Dinah Show " Girl... woah!" Savannah screams almost getting trampled on by the girls " Sorry savannah.." they both say scared and she shakes her head " 2 minutes till Hair and Make up!" Camila and dinah run to the table and they eat some cake " Its awesome D" i say hugging her from behind throwing away some plates " Thanks lolo!" Lindsey and Stephen walk in and i sit with Mani starting to get ready.

After the show we were all so tired Camila almost got pulled into the crowd by a fan and Dinah had to pull her back on stage. I get out of the shower and get in to bed and camila is already there. " Hey beautiful " she says kissing my lips and i cuddle up to her chest and kiss her " ellooo" she says and she kissed my forhead " whatchya doiiin " i ask sounding like Isabella from phienease and ferb and she laughs " not much " she says and her phone vibrates " who is it?" i say thinking about what happened this morning " Cody again " ... " what is he saying " i say sitting up and look over... i see her about to take her phone away from my vision but then she stays " umm nothing he just wanted us to come to his show in San Diego next week " she says with a little smile and nod " sure why not." i say and she kisses my lips " te amo " < i love you>  she says and i bring her on top of me and she straddles my my waist " Te amo tambien bella " <,i love you too beautiful>... Camila starts kissing me biting my bottem lips pulling them getting a small moan out of me, i move my hands up and down her legs sneaking them into her short shorts and she bites her lip " babeee dont tease me!" sshe whines and i put my hands higher pulling her underwear down from the inside and she bites my neck " FUCKKK!" i scream and she just giggles so i slap her ass hard as fuck " Dammit lauren !"  she says and she attacks my neck sucking it and bitting it. I moan and throw my head backs closing my eyes " Camilaaa!" i say moaning out her name. and she looks up " Yesss?" she says taking her lips off my neck " jesus camz.. you are so fucking ... sexy " she giggles and pecks my lips over and over while rubbing my tummy from the inside of my shirt " this feels perfect." i say quietly while i move my hips up and down. " Baby lets go to sleep " i gasp " B..but .... you... and .... okayyy " she laughs a little and lays on top of me then i wrap my arms around her waist and i put the covers over us " good night little tease?" she smiles and pecks my neck " Night beautiful " i feel her body go limp meaning she has fallen asleep and her phone lights up. this is soo wrong... but...  i gotta. i think to myself and i strech out my arm grabbing her phone. message from Cody.. of course.

From: Cody Koala Simpson 

Noooo... i miss you alot! pleaseee i want to see you Milaa. If you come with Lauren then i wont get to be with you.

Wtf.... Bastard!... 

I throw the phone to the other side of the bed and i push camila off me just hard enough so that she dosnet wake up. I lay to my side and fall asleep while my mind roams around all the possibilities of why he could have said that but my mind is only stuck on one.... Camila and Cody are doing stuff behind my back.

<Authors note>

ELLO AMAZING BEAUTIFUL READERS! Just posted my Delena story.. its going to be amazing im so excited! go check it out and help me figure out a name for it.... love you!