Chapter 23 San Antonio

Ally POV

We are FINALLY in my home town of San Antonio texas and im so freaking excited! before the seeing my family and going back to my old church!  do yall wanna go? " i ask the girls and they all shrug " im not really into the whole church thing " lauren says and camila nods " same here " D says " but if you want us to support you we will go" normani says elbowing Dinah " yeahhh" they say and i laugh " ill be fine ... ill see you guys before the show" i smile getting off the bus... i go to the van " Hey robert!" i say excitedly " Hello ms. brookes... where to today?" I give him the adress and he starts to drive and i sit backing looking at my old town and thinkning back to all the wonderful memories. 

I get to the church and when i walk out of the car there is a Massive crowd of people outside " ALLYYYY " " FIFTH HARMONY WOO" i hear them all scream and i really wish the girls are here " Hello Everybody!" i was and robert helps me into the church where i find my mom and dad " Hi ALLY!" they say and hug me " ive missed yall so much !" " So allyison met any cuteboys on this tour?" my cousin asks and i giggle nervously " Nah its all about the music " i smile and they nod "good ! thats how it is suppose to be " My dad says and i laugh hugging everyone

< later on >

The  day has been really amazing and my family is now following the van to the venue. when we get there i get off the car and i say thanks to Robert and i point to the center " theres the stage... ill meet you later " my family waves bye and i run on the bus " IM HERE" i scream " your late " savannah says and i hug her  " sorry " i pout and jump into the hair and make up chair.

Its 5 minutes till show time and im slipping my dress on everyone screaming for me to hurry. When i finally get in it Mila grabs my arm and we all run into the stage making a crazy entrance. " HEY YALL WE ARE FIFTH HARMONY " 

The show finished and it went pretty well... i messed up a couple of lyrics but oh well.... stuff happens.. I spend a bit more time with my family then we all got on the bus heading to the next stop. Its been such a loong day that i feel asleep without even talking to cynthia which makes me sad.