Chapter 27

Previously on HarmonizeAmerica

" May this be the first of many amazing tours with the 4 most amazing girls i have ever met " i say and everyone smiles " to fifth harmony!" we all scream and we take a bite " does anyone feel it " i ask after a minute and dinah says no everyone else just shrugs and Camila sits on my lap ... " babe.... i feel funny " i giggle as she says this and kiss her neck " how is it camz?" i ask, i already see her eyes turning res and she says " this is......"

 ___________________________________________________________________________________

"This is crazy!" camila says " what is babe?" ... she dosent say anything for a while... she is just looking around and smiling... " Why is my phone in 3D" Ally says and i crack up "its totally hitting them " i say and Dinah gives me a high 5 ..." baby .. wheres.. what... ummm.. i forgot" normani says to Dinah and i cant help but laugh.. this is priceless... its starting to hit me too but not as bad as them... "Babe... i gotta.." Camila stands up and she slowly starts to walk to the bus doors and i see her struggling to try to open them so i go and open them... When they are open camila steps off and she throws up in the grass on the side of the street and she hops in it and comes back into the bus " baby take off your shoes why did u step in it?" i ask and she shakes her head " no i jumped over it.." i laugh so hard " babe you stepped in it " i said and she takes off her shoes " babe im thirsty like... really really thirsty " she says and i grab her a bottle water... she chugs it so fast that i feel it evaporated in her mouth instead of her drinnking it .." bring water over here !" dinah says and  i get a couple bottles .." woah.." Camz says as we are walking back to the couch " whats up?"... " i feel like im going into the future but from coming back to the past but the time wont stop when i walk and why cant it stop lauren!" she says frustrated and we all start to crack up so hard .." there just sillouts baby come here "  Camila slowly makes her way to the couch and sits on my lap " Guys like seriously my keybooard turns into 3D when i text this is so awesome !" ally keeps saying and i just lay back and enjoy this ... We are all laughing so hard but no one is saying anything " oh god my stomach hurts!" mani says and Dinah kisses her forhead " then stop laughing silly!" D tells her and she laughs even more..... Im listening to everyone talk really really slow but they dont realize it, Everyone's eyes were super red " baby... im so hungry " camila says and everyone says "YES OMG ME TOO " like all at diffrent times so i get up and put 5 frozen pizzas in the oven and i sit back down... camila sits on my waist and kisses me " baby thank you this is so awesome !" she says and i smile moving my hands up and down her back " hey hey no sex out here!" Dinah says with mani on her lap and i just crack up " yeah whatever... you know you wish to have a 4some " and Dinah looks at me like im crazy and she laughs and mani just nods and they start to whisper with eachother as Camila mimics them... it was hilarious... Ally is still amazed cause her phone " is in 3D" .. these girls wow... " Normani comes to us and she sits next to me " you down?" she asks and i looks at her confused " what do you mean? for what ?" she just starts laughing and runs back to Dinah.. " what the fuck" i say laughing and camila just falls on the couch laughing for no apparent reason.. i go to the bus stereo and plug in my phone putting random Dubstep music .. Camila comes behind me and she whisper " babe... i want to..." i shake my head " no baby not like this cause ... just trust me alright?" she pouts and i kiss her forhead. the oven dings and i grab plates putting the pizzas on them and The girls each get one " thank you baby! " camila says kissing my lips " yeah thank you baby! " Dinah mocks and i laugh " yeah yeah "  Camila picks up her phone and shes like " Hellooo CheeCheee " and Dinah picks up an imaginary phone " Ellooo chancho how are you!" they say in Miami girl accents ... " That eye liner is to thick for you CheeChee " and Dinah throws a pillow at Camz saying something i did not understand and Camz jumps on D " omg this is so fucking priceless!" i scream and thats when Savannah came on the bus " girls time to get ready " we are all quite for a minute looking at eachother then we start cracking up " you girls are weird " Savannah says and walks out with Lindsey and Stephen walking in " COME " i scream and we all run to my bunk and one by one i put eye drops in everyone then me .. " Camila and Normani come on! " hair and make up says and they run to start " Thank you Lolo its been real " Dinah says hugging me and i laugh ....

We are all finished and the high is dieing down a bit " FOOD PLEASEE JESUS " camila screams and Savannah gives us all Chicken Nuggets " here i dont know why you all are so hungry though " and we all laugh running to the stage ... ally forgets to pray and we just run onmn stage... the concert was intresting ... we didnt do most of the dance moves which was funny and Mani kept foggetting the words and Camila at one point just couldnt stop laughing which made us all laugh which just stopped the concert completly which was pretty epic.... all in all it was a good day.. but savannah got so pisssed .. 

" This will totally be a tradition " ally says and we all agree... " I was gonna preform a show, but then i got high " D sing and we all just crack up in our bunks heading to one of the last shows of the HarmonizeAmerica tour.