Chapter 5

Ally POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to get some water. As i am walking out i see Lauren and Camila sleeping on the couch...Ugh.. there so fake. I mean at first i was weirded out by them together but there suppose to be my best friends! i cant loose them over something as stupid as them dating. Im just so mad that they would want to hide it from me. it feels like they don't think of me as their best friend. But whatever.... this is going to be a long, annoying tour now. I see one of them start to wake up and i rush too my bunk slipping in it. 

Lauren POV

 I wake up hearing foot steps but when i open my eyes no one is there.. weird... i turn to see camz asleep on my chest. i try to get up without waking her but that was the biggest fail of life because when i got up i fell straight to the floot and she shot up. " Baby are you alright?" she says giggling and i smile at her getting back  up " yeah i just... well ... fell" she starts laughing harder and i jumps on to her holding her arms above her head straddeling her so she cant move. "You laughing at me Camila?!" at this point she cant control her self and she is laughing hystericlly trying to get out of my grip "Yesss but dont hurt me !" i kiss her forhead gently "i would never hurt my princess" she blushes and i lick her redened cheek "EWWWW LOLO!" i get off of her and start running away cause i know she wants payback... i jump into the first bunk i see while laughing my head off but i stop immideatly once i realizer its Ally's bunk.... akward.

Ally POV 

i feel someone crash on to me and im about to go off on them but i realize its Lauren ... shes looking at me like shes waiting for something but i just sigh and turn away. She pokes me and i look back to her pissed off " what do you want?" i whisper/scream at her "please dont hate us.. we love you" she says and my heart breaks a little seeing her pouting face "Lauren just leave me alone ok?" she hugs me but i dont resisit so i hug her back. When i look back up to her she is smiling "Are we all good?" she asks .. i think for a minute contemplating "Lauren why didnt yall tell me?" .. she sighs and starts to play with my hair and i feel like she cares about me again "ally cat we didnt know how you felt about it.. we didnt want to loose you" i look at her like if she is an idiot "so you rather go behind my back?!" i see her back away and i pull her closer "sorry.. im fine with it .. just dont lie to me again ok?" when i said that camila jumps into the bunk giggling "OK ALLYCAT!" she kisses my cheek and i laugh at her eavesdropping and i hug them both "Its all good" they both look at eachother and i can totally see the love in their eyes... im so stupid how didnt i see this before. They both hug me then get out of my bunk and i walk out with them seeing Normani and Dinah on the couch looking at videos so we all sit to see what it is.

Camila POV

Everything is alright with AllyCat im so happy! when we are walking out we go to watch some videos with the Complete 5th Harmony how it is suppose to be. I sit on Lauren's lap and ally sits next too us and i read the screen it says Camren Love. I giggle and look at lauren and she is blushing so i kiss her cheeks. the video is just a bunch of clips of me and Lauren being cute together. we are watching an old Xfactor Interview thats a clip in the video and the interviewer asks Lauren "Who will you be kissing under the misltoe" and i scream out "ME" then i realize what i said and i start saying "ummm nevermind". Dinah pauses the video and they are all laughing at me so i hide my face in Lauren's neck. im so embarassed and my cheeks are Hot. "Mila that was the cutest thing ever!" Normani says and i look up and they all say " AWW " to how im blushing. 

i stick my tounge out at them and look towards lauren and shes like smiling like an idiot "Babe did you like me like... now back then?" I think for a minute them nod slowly and she hugs me. "your the cutest ever" she says and she pecks my lips. i saw Ally looking at Lauren and I and she sighed then looked back at the video which Dinah kept on playing and i whisper to Lauren "don't kiss me infront of ally cause shes cool with is but still unconfortable" she nods and hugs me tight and we keep watching the video. Our fans are so cute. I save all the camren videos on my ipad and I look at my girlfriend "Can we tell the fans?" everyone looks at me and Lauren and Lauren looks away "babe...." she sighs and gets up leaving me on the couch and she goes to the bathroom "what did i say?" Normani comes next to me and hugs me "Its just .. Lauren was bullied horribly at school and well ...i guess she scared" normani informs me and i thank her going to the bathroom. when i open is i see Lauren crying sitting at the edge of the sink and i stand in between her legs "baby mani told me ... why didnt you tell me?" she looks at me with tear stained cheeks and i kiss them away hugging her tight. "im not ready for haters camz.." i nod understangly and she kisses my cheek. we stay there for a while, me holding her and her crying.

Lauren POV

Memories are rushing back into my mind faster than i can stop them. the beatings.. cutting...the depression... the hate.... i cant let it all happen again, Im suppose to stay strong. I never told camila cause shes such a happy person i didnt want her to be sad so i told Normani cause she understands everything. Since the middle of XFactor Normani has been like my Therapist. When we started getting hate on the internet she was there for me. 

<FLASHBACK>

i was sitting in the Hotel room on my laptop looking threw my twitter everyone was saying things like " You all are just fat whores you dont deserve to win" or "Fuck you Lylas yall are just cunts, simon probably just has you there for sex" all the hate makes my start crying and i hear the door open. i see normani rush towards me and hug me tight. i show her the computer screen and she just holds me close and starts to talk " shhh its ok lauren they are just jelous of us" i laugh a little cause thats the most cliche thing to say ever and she laughs with me trying to comfort me " they dont know whats going to hit them, where totally going to win!" We give eachother high fives and i start to cry even more on how just a few weeks ago i was tourtured at school because of random stupid shit that bullys like to say and do to me. Normani asked me why im still crying and i decied to tell her everything and all threw  the compation and still now she has been there for me, she is my rock and i need her.

<END OF FLASH BACK>

I look up to see camila still hugging me. i wipe my tears away and give camila a kiss and stand up from the counter and walk out of the bathroom holding her hand. Normani runs up to me and gives me a bear hug and i let go of Camz to give it back to her. " i love you thank you for everthing Mani" she nods and kisses my forhead and i look to see my girlfriend gone. i roll my eyes and go up yo her bunk and sit next to her "babe.." she sighs and moves away from me.. fuckk. "babe dont be like this. she just helps me alot" Camz looks at me and shrugs then she giggles "sorry i just... your mine. ok?" i nod and hugs her and we stay there cuddling. After a while i hear the girls scream out "CAMREN ITS 3PM LEGGO BOSTON SHOPPING" i look at Camz and she jumps up and i follow her changing our clothes. When we run out of the bus we see a beautiful bridge and sights. We hold hands walking down the street into the mall since the bus was parked so close. We all run into forever 21 and look at clothes. i know Camila is whatever about shopping so i stay there and talk with her until a few fans recognize us. they ask for photos as usual but one little girl screams out "CAMREN IS REAL" i look at her wide eyed and i realize me and Camila are still holding hands so i let go immideatly. the little girl puts our hands back together and whispers to us "i love Camren. stay together forever !" i look at camz and we are laughing and we hug the girl and sign her things not comfirming or denying her accusations. once she leaves i whisper to Camila "that is so crazy" she hugs me and whispers  "the harmomizers love us together babe" i shrug and coninue off to see Dinah picking out clothes. once we finish there we go to the food court and order churros and other things so eat and we sit hanging out by a fountain as fans come ever 2 minutes for photos. 

Camila POV

While we are sitting at the fountain i cant help but think about that girl and about lauren. how she is so scared of the hate. i want to so badly kiss her and do all the things i would normally do to her but since we are in public obviously i cant. That girl loved the idea of camren and so does a bunch of other harmonizers so why not?.. but Lolo is my main priority so i just control myself. When we finish eating so many fans start to come that security was called and escorted us out and back on the bus. at 6pm we have our first concert of the tour right here in the mall. im so excited. As we got on the bus i sat looking at stuff under #Camren and its so cute what people say and i start replying little hints like ";)" it was funny to see people freak out to me replying when im just a normal person like them .. or i use to be before we started getting mobbed at malls. Its 2 hours before show time so i go in my bunk and take a calming nap to help my nerves settle cause im going crazy in my head thinking about the choreography and Songs we have to sing. Im so nervous i cant control myself, but after a while i feel someone get into my bunk and its lauren wrapping her arms around me and all of a sudden all the nerves go away. i feel like shes my soul Mate <3.