Chapter 16 Nashville

Camila POV

I woke up to someone's phone ringing. " Ughhh" with my eyes closed I feel around for it. When I finally find it I see it's Lauren's phone ... Call from KeatonE3. Bleh .... " Laurennnn " I whine shaking her. " what babe ?" She said sleeply " your boyfriend is calling " her eyes start to open and I give her the phone. she answers is and I listen to her " Hey sup?" .... " Nashville ".... " yeah for sure dude " ... "1 day ..."  " ok bye Keaton " when she hangs up she has a smile but it instantly disappears when she sees my serious face. "what was that" I say a bit pissed off. "there doing a show in Nashville today before ours and he wanted to come to ours and he said he would give us tickets to there's..." I nod and get off the bunk looking out the window. i hear lauren asking the girls if they want to go to the emblem 3 show and unfourtantly they all say yes. I get dressed and Savannah says we have will 4:00PM then as usual we have to be back for hair and make up. their show started at 11AM. We all start to get dressed and Savannah put us in the van going to their venue. When we get off the van people instantly recognize us and start to scream so security helps us into the 'VIP' section up top. 

The show is pretty awesome. they did all the songs off their new album. I love the song XO. but what sucked is that Keaton kept making googly eyes at lauren and i just kept pulling her closer so that he knew she was mine. they are on there last Sunset Blvd and im jamming hard cause i LOVE this song. Lauren. Dinah and i are head banging being the crazy people we are and when i turn around keaton blows a kiss to lauren and she sticks her tounge out being silly. I stop messing around and sit in a corner. " What happened Cancho??" Dinah ask and i sigh " Lauren is being all flirty with keaton.. did you know they went out ?!" she has a shocked expression but then giggles .. she was pretending to be shocked " No Duh mila.. everyone knew that! .. cmmon even Simon knew.. AND DEMI! " i sit back with my arms crossed " well then ... Im just so stupid i dont realize anything... ugh " Dinah gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek " dont worry about it camila he cheated on her... shes not stupid enough to leave a pretty adorable girl like you to go back to a cheater " i look at her wided eyed then between Lauren and Keaton " THAT JERK!" i say a bit too loudly cause ally, normani AND lauren look back to me so i just awkwardly smile and wave. Dinah is cracking up and i shove her " not funny!" .." yeah yeah chancho ... so just chill... i gotta take care of my girl so holla if you need me k?" i nod and she walks away hugging Mani from the back and leaving kisses on her shoulder... awww there so cute.. i wish lauren actually payed attention to me like that but noooo shes too busy eyes fucking keaton. whatever. 

They finish the song and The girls and I are escorted back stage. We hang out in a room then the Boys come in " 5H!!!"  they scream " E3" we scream as we did back in XFactor. We all start to say hi hugging and catching up but i notices keaton and lauren in the corner talking deeply. I go straight to dinah and her face says she understands and she gives me a hug whispering " just brush it off mila" i nod and sit with ally talking to Drew. " so any good songs yall are recording?" he asks " We have this song called Tellin me that i really like its alll.... NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA" i say and Ally joins in when i sing. " thats awesome! cant wait to hear it later at the show.. right?" he says chuckling a little  "yeah for sure!" i say 

We all have fun talking for a while when Savannah texts Us that we have to start heading back. The guys say that they will meet us at our venue and we start heading out to the van. Lauren ignored me the whole time and im pretty mad at her... who am i kidding im pissed the fuck off. We get into the van and she sits in the back and i let Ally go i sit in the next row up with Dinah and Normani. i feel someone start to play with my hair and i see its lauren and i tell her the stop ..." why babyyy?" she says trying to be cute. " not in the mood" i say trying to not sound mad... When we get to the venue i head straight up stairs and sit with Stephen so he could start on my hair and i see Lauren watching from the mirror. " Babe do you want anything?" she asks as she is at the fridge " no" i reply dryly and she makes a huge sigh.

We all are getting dressed hair and make up done and We get into the huddle circle. Lauren stands next to me and tries to move my hand so i move switching places with ally and i thank her she just nods her head understandingly. Ally does the usual prayer and then we Shout '5H MADNESS' and we walk out to the stage. I see emblem 3 from the Top section and keaton sends a heart with his fingers to Lauren and she send one back. i turn around feeling tears come into my eyes and i dont even realize the song has started. i forgot to sing my line and the Dinah tapes my shoulder whispering 'MILA!' " shit sorry "i whisper back to her... i make a motion with my hand for the DJ to start the music again.. i close my eyes and i sing Miss Movin On with passion in my heart feeling everything that the song says and means. By the end of the song i had tears straming down my face and Dinah helped me cover them up from the fans. i dont even know how she did it but she did.

The rest of the show went fine and we were now in the ending of the meet and greet. like 3 fans asked me why i was crying and i said my gold fish died. Dinah was giggling and they moved on to her. When that finished we all walked over to the private room and E3 was waiting for us " you all were awesome dudes!" wesley says " I think we are dudettes young sir" i say and he laughs bowing down to me for as i am the queen. We do this like everytime we see eachother. " All hail queen mila!" he says as i wave to my royal subjects but then my eyes fall on lauren and keaton talking deeply again and i get sad going to a corner.... AGAIN. Drew comes over and we have a talk about the songs " That tellin me song was awesome!" he said " thanks drew its one of my favs" " Dude i cant get it out of my head... NA NA NA NA " he starts to sing the part that is stuck in his head and i am in a fit of giggles... he always knows how to put a smile on people faces.

Its late and we have to get back to our bus' so we start saying bye to the guys. Keaton and lauren still in the secret deep convo. Lauren hugs him and he kisses her cheek with gets me really mad and he goes to say bye to me but i ignore him and go straight to Drew and Wes. They leave and we head back into the bus getting in out Pjs. i lay in my bunk that feels weird to me cause im so use to Laurens and she whispers from across the little gap between our bunks " why arent you cuddling with me baby?" ... i have so had enough .. " Im not gonna be your second choice whenever keaton isnt around." with that said i close the curtain and i fall asleep deeply. 

Lauren POV

Camz thinks shes my second choice.... after Keaton?! ew... Hes a jerk as a boyfriend why would i ever!... " pst pst.... D!" i whisper trying to get Dinahs attentions " What Lolo?" she says opening the curtain and i see her cuddling with a sleeping Mani awww! " sup with camila?" .. she rolls her eyes and i look at her weird " MAYBEEE its the fact that you were all secretly talking to you EX and ignored her all day Lauren!" she says whispering/ screaming at me pissed off ...Man that sounds bad. i think to myself ".... she thinks....me and him... but....NO NO NO! i was just helping him out ... we were just patching up stuff ... i dont want him! i want my mila!" .. she sighs and says " well then talk to her about it in the morning but i doubt shes going to listen... didnt you see her cry during Miss Movin On'? " i look down trying to think back and i was so focused on this Harmonizer in the front row that had red marks on her wrist that i didnt even notice..." no.. i didnt. Ill fix this. " im about to get up with dinah shakes her head " No! let her sleep!" i sigh nodding and i say thanking rolling back in my bunk .... god i hope i didnt fuck everything up.