Chapter 8

"Eat." Mikoto ordered, pushing the plate of onigiri to Naruto. It wasn't a lot but enough to fill him until dinner was ready. The others had coffee or tea in hand, companying Naruto at the table and also to maybe drill him for some answers. "Itadakimasu." Naruto murmured before he picked up an onigiri.
"My friend is coming over for dinner tonight, in fact she should be here now actua-" mikoto was cut off when the door bell rang. She stood to get the door. The sound of two women chatting reached their ears after the door closed agains getting louder as they got closer. "Naruto this is-" Mikoto was about to introduce when her friend cut her off.
"Naru-chan?!"
"Yukie-San!" Naruto had then promptly been engulfed into a bear hug, his body twisted as he had turned around to receive the hug from the quick woman. Yukie blabbered out stuff as she held onto Naruto, shaking him. "Calm down." Naruto murmured and she started slowing down before stopping.
"Ahem." She cleared her throat awkwardly before she glided to the opposite side of Naruto, sitting herself next to Mikoto. "You have NO idea how happy I am to see you again! When was the last time? Hmm?"
"I believe it would have been 2 years ago." Naruto said.
"Really? It felt like it was just yesterday. That day sucked, it was god awful. How was your nose?" Yukie asked, ignoring all the confused looks from the Uchihas. Naruto touched his nose subconsciously, rubbing the bridge gently.
"Oh my god, does it look crooked? Am I still pretty?" Naruto asked jokingly, laughing.
"Absolutely. But your pretty face would have been no use if you had disfigured."
"Ah, true." Naruto said, laughing slightly. The Uchihas looked horrified and confused at the two conversing.
"What happened?" Mikoto asked. Yukie and Naruto looked at each other and Naruto tilted his head, a sign to tell Yukie she should do the talking. Yukie sighed before starting the story. "So that day we met up for coffee and he was sending me back to my office. We took a shortcut, choosing to walk in the alley that day.  Bad idea ugh. Quit a few big guys surrounded us both and they were all smirking, sneering lecherously at the two of us." Yukie snarled, shaking her fist angrily as she continued. "They were all like 'come here babes, we wouldn't hurt you. You look pretty cute blonde, I'm willing to eat yo ass any day.' Those motherf* b*tches, eyeing Naruto and all! I would have dug out their eyes and ripped out their manhood if Naruto allowed me to!" Yukie said her fist slamming onto the table, making the plate and cups shake a little from the vibrations. Naruto was murmuring to Yukie, telling her to calm down.
"Calm down?! They were clearly going to rape you, you idiot! Then I don't know what happened, one lunged out towards us and Naruto was just like HIYA! He executed perfect martial arts moves and was SO smooth. Oh my goodness gracious me. You should have seen him, he looked so gorgeous. Then they all went down like little flies but one manage to fight back. He picked Naruto up and threw him against the wall. The man approached me and I just froze in panic when he raised a fist, ready to punch me in the face. Naruto just leaped in front of me and took the hit before powering on and knocking the last guy out. I took him to hospital and was told he would heal nicely, visited him once or twice before I had to leave for an overseas business trip." Yukie finished. Naruto looked at the woman, almost glaring as now the Uchihas' attention has turned back into him.
"What else? Hmmmm." Yukie pondered, amused by how protective the usually stoic Uchihas are. Naruto's eyes widened in horror, urging her to shush up.
"How did you guys meet?" Mikoto asked slowly, knowing Naruto doesn't want to be questioned about the incident. Yuki blinked before grinning, Naruto sighed and face planted onto the table as gently as possible. "Go ahead Yukie, you're going to do it anyways." Naruto grumbled before deciding to turn so he could hug Itachi. The man unquestioningly pulled Naruto's chair closer so it was easier for Naruto. Yukie stared.
"I KNEW IT!!!!" Yukie squealed in delight.
"What?" Naruto asked.
"You were interested in NO GIRLS. So I have thought that you were into guys so yeah."
"Actually, I'm fine with both gender, it's just that those girls around didn't interest me." Naruto said, burying his face into Itachi's shoulder. Sasuke twitched at the postponing. "Can I please know how you guys met? Like now?" Sasuke asked impatiently but as politely as possible. Naruto kicked Sasuke leg under the table playfully. Sasuke grunted in pain but understood Naruto was trying to annoy him by pointing out his impatience. "Fine gaki! We met on the road." Yukie started.
"Did the dobe get lost in the central?" Sasuke joked, making Naruto kick him again. The raven is jabbing back at the fact that Naruto sometimes doesn't have any sense of direction.
"Nah. He was on the ground bleeding to death." Sasuke's eyes widened in utter horror, Itachi and Fugaku were a little more composed than he was but Mikoto looked like she was trying not to shake the two for more details. "He got into a car accident, kinda my fault? Ehehehe... I didn't know what happened but some car lost control of the car a little and hit mine, then we skidded and hit Naruto then hit a pole. By right he should be dead like right there but he wasn't, he still managed to stumbled back up and staggered to us to check for injuries. He was literally covered in blood, a dislocated arm that he popped back in front of me like it was nothing." As if on cue they heard a loud noise.
"What was that?" Sasuke asked, looking around for the source as was everyone else.
"Ugh." Naruto made an exasperated noise under his breath as he released his hold of Itachi to pop his joint back into place, only to resume his hold around Itachi. "Did your arm just dislocate?" Mikoto asked, horrified.
"Yes it did." Naruto replied nonchalantly as if it was a thing that happens to everyone.
"B-but that must hurt!"
"I'm use to it. I'm always in pain 24/7 so it doesn't really matter." Naruto said.
"Still sounds like EDS to me." Yukie insisted.
"Don't you have a story to finish?" Naruto asked expectantly. She blinked before realisation dawned her face. "Right so he helped us and stuff happened then we ended up going out on regular trips to the coffee shops to catch up with each other. Boom. Friends. The end. Now you Uchihas can chat to each other whilst I borrow Naruto for a bit." Yukie said as she stood up, walking around to pull Naruto up and away.
"Hey! Don't just wonder people's house!" Naruto said as he was dragged away.
"Nah it's fine."
"No it's not! You're suppose to be here to talk to mikoto-San, not me!"
"I can talk to her later."
"Heyyyyyy! Stop that! You're gonna dislocate my shoulder again."