"How ignorant of you to summon your beast - Knowing that none of them know how to call theirs out," she said, standing in front of Lucy where she crossed her arms and gave Lisanna a pointing look.

"If you wanted someone to play with your beast, you should've called me," she then mocked where Lucy look a step back.

Sakura looking over her shoulder, roots emerged from the ground and held the blonde down to stop her from escaping. Tightening her roots' grip on the blonde, she managed to knock the blonde out where she turned her head back to Lisanna. "You've done enough to the people precious to me," she snarled, showing her canines where the white-haired girl flinched and took a step back as she raised her head to look at the semi-transparent beast glaring down to her with its feral eyes.

"You didn't listen to my warning before, and you managed to -" She stopped talking when she saw Natsu take a bold step in between them where she slipped her phone into her kimono sleeve.

Her back straightening as the wind ran passed them, she hardened her eyes as the beast behind her began to grow opaque threateningly. The temperature around them dropping as she waited for the pink-haired boy in front of her to move, she began to grow impatient where slowly her hair began to rise into the air. "I'm definitely losing my patience with you two...  I know what the hell is going on between you two, and as much as I hate to defy my mother... I have no choice but to intervene!" she bellowed, dashing forward where her right arm transformed into a dragon's.

Sakura's clawed fingers wrapping themselves around Sidero, Lisanna's beast, she slammed the thing down with a snarl ripping through the silence. "You may be a beast, but mine is a leader born to overpower you!" she bellowed where Knight and Drancer stalked forward.

"Do not look down on us dragons!" Sakura boomed, pushing the woman deeper into the broken concrete where the wolves then pounced onto her. Screams ripping through the silence, it faded away where Knight and Drancer were seen attacking aimlessly at nothing.

The crimson flicking her long crimson hair over her shoulder, she sighed and shook her head. "You may have been an evil nymph, but don't forget, you're not a threat when it comes to us," she muttered before turning her attention to Belladonna.

   "Do you want to get destroyed like her as well?"

Natsu gritted his teeth as he watched Sakura speak to the monster hovering behind Lucy. That dragon that was once behind her vanished, but the dragon's arm was still attached onto her as she stared at the beast watching her movement.

"You cannot separate us... We are for one another, and you'll never see the same old girl you knew once before..." Belladonna spoke as she played with her scythe.

   "You'll never see anything good within us... We will kill to show you our strength -"

"Did you force Lucy into killing all of those innocent people?" Sting interrupted.

Belldonna chuckled. "We only killed those seeking to join the stars... Who were the killers?" she asked before turning her head to Natsu.
   "Who were the killers? Was it them... Or was it us?" 

She wasn't paying attention to anyone else other than on the boy staring into her eyes in conflict, but yet in irritation. His eyes hard and conflicted as he somewhat knew the answer to her question, he bit onto his bottom lip. "Why are you asking me? You guys killed them!" he lied, feeling annoyed that he wasn't able to tell the truth about anything.

Turning his gaze to look at Sakura, she looked torn as she slowly shook her head in disbelief. It seems like she too knew what Belladonna was asking him during the moment.

Lucy slowly regaining her consciousness, she stared at Sakura's exposed back and sadly smiled. "Got you," she whispered where Belladonna raised her scythe.

It was too late when Sakura turned her head to the sound of the wind. Blood pouring out from the large cut on her back, she widened her eyes where she slowly fell forward.

Her eyes staring at Natsu in horror, she felt her mind turning blank as she slammed into the ground with blood pooling around her.

Sting and Rogue running forward with pale faces as Drancer and Knight bounced onto Belladonna, Natsu stood there stiff and frozen as he stared at Sakura's clothes soaking up the thick plasma that was almost the colour of her hair. His mind recalling some traumatizing memories, his hands began to go up to his head where he tugged onto his hair.

"Please don't take away another family member from me..." he pleaded.

He took a step forward where Lisanna grabbed onto his shirt and tugged on it. His head turning to look down to Lisanna with wide eyes, he couldn't hear the words coming out of her lips as he slowly turned his attention back onto Sakura with his body shaking in fear and dread.

Sakura wouldn't leave him right?

She wouldn't leave him behind with no one else to support him?

Lisanna angrily sighed when she noticed that Natsu wasn't paying attention to her, roughly reaching out to forcefully make him look at her, she narrowed her eyes as she shook him annoyingly. "Who do you love more? Her, or me?!" she screamed, making him look at her in the eyes where she felt her blood boiling at the distant look that he was giving her.

Pushing him away where she balled her fists, she stomped on the ground when she watched him turn his back to her. "I am your mate Natsu Drangeel! I won't let that girl take you away from me!" she declared, watching him slowly walk towards Sakura where he dropped onto his knees and leaned forward to touch her head.

Sting and Rogue roughly grabbing his arm where the sounds of the wolves fighting the beast could be heard behind them, they tightened their grip as they showed him their elongated fangs. "Don't you dare touch her," Rogue snarled with his hair shadowing his enraged eyes.

The male blonde growling, he let go of Natsu's arms where he grabbed onto his scarf instead. His eyes having the look of blood thirst, he yanked his senior towards him where he glared into his eyes with so much hate. "You may have your friends, but Sakura is the only family member we have left on our side. It's because of you that she's hurt and is at the brink of death," he spat before pushing Natsu away from his face.

Quickly, but carefully picking up Sakura, Sting and Rogue stood up and glared at Natsu. Sting carrying Sakura, Rogue craned his neck to look at the two wolves that were approaching them with their ears down. They too wanted to attack Natsu, but without their Alpha's command, they cannot do a thing other than growl and leer at the boy in front of them.

"You two look after Lucy. Take her to where Sakura would," Rogue instructed where the wolves looked at him before nodding.

Sting and Rogue nodding back to the wolves, they quickly left to bring Sakura to a hospital, leaving Natsu all alone as he looked down to his feet in shame.