Chapter twenty-seven

After that heated session of *bleep* you and Levi left the hot spring, you both returned back to your rooms after taking a quick shower. Levi nearly initiated another session of *cough* but you were getting tired, so you denied. As you returned back to your rooms with a nice kimono the resort provided everyone with, you decided to brush your teeth and dove into bed.

You were so tired that you didn't notice the person next to you. You glanced over your shoulder to see Levi smirking at you. You blushed slightly before turning over. He growled in annoyance at your lack of attention but decided to catch some z's.

You felt his arms slide around you just as you were beginning to feel comfortable. You furrowed your brows but didn't give a damn since you were now use to his antics. You both shared the bed and slept through the night peacefully.

The lights were closed, and the quiet sound of keys was heard, a door creaking after. There stood Feliciano and Ludwig, chatting to each other energetically about the day. Soft breathing was heard, grabbing Ludwig's attention.

"Ve~ I was so-a happy they served-a pasta!" Feliciano chimed, earning a loud shush from the German.

"SSsh! They are zleeping!" Ludwig whispered, Feliciano nodding in response. They stared at each other for a while before nodding and tip-toeing in quietly. They both saw two bodies under the sheets right next to each other. Ludwig's jaw opened in astonishment while Feliciano started waving his hands around like a maniac.

"Oh my-a god!"

*Time skip to morning brought to you by Italy's white flag*

You woke up to feel warmth all around the body. A faint smell of fragrant tea filled your nose. Your arms tightened around the warm tea-smelling person. Little did you know, Ludwig and Feliciano were staring at the couple in front of them.

You continued to nuzzle your head into Levi's shoulder as the onlooking audience sweat-dropped at the scene. A little while later, you finally awoke from your slumber. You were blushing and stuttering for the rest of the morning when you found out Ludwig and Feliciano were staring at you both.

The rest of the day was just hanging by the pools and checking out whatever the resort offered. Overall, the resort was awesome and you had one hell of a time(butler).

When you boarded the coach back to school, you and Levi started to chat about stuff.

"Hey, Levi, you know that there is going to be several new sweet items added to the menu back at the cafe?" you said, clicking in your seat belt. He didn't seem that interested and grunted in response. You pouted. "Huh... Guess you're not interested anyway..." you sighed.

He shrugged. "It's not like I'll be eating that sweet shit anyway." he replied, buckling up also. He rested his head on his hand. "I'm gonna sleep. I'm so fucking tired." he grumbled. You smiled for a split second before it dissolved into a poker face. He closed his eyes, which made you squeal quietly.

"Oh my god, I've never seen him sleep to be honest! And he's so cute!" You fangirled in your brain. You leaned your head closer to his and stared at him with interest. "And that usual stoic face of his is just a soft and relaxed expression. I better take a snap of this!" you thought, grabbing your phone. You opened your phone to be greeted with several new messages.

As if on instinct, you tapped it open to see what it was about. It was 17 messages from one person.

Hanji.

You tapped it open to see what she was fussing about.

Hanji: (F/N)!!!!!

Hanji: Are you there?? Answer me!!

Hanji: OMG, you have to hear this! Mr Smith is in hospital!

Hanji: EVERYTHING IS GOING REALLY BAD RN COME ON YOU GOTTA ANSWER

Those were some of the messages she sent. You widened your eyes and your happy mood immediately stooped down low. You fiercely tapped the keyboard a response.

(F/N): Shit, what the hell happened? Is he gonna be okay!?

Hanji replied just seconds later.

Hanji: He got his arm broken or something, but I think it's way worse than that.

Hanji: It's all backwards and I saw his bone poking out. It was fucking awesome but disgusting.

You cringed at the thought of it, but replied.

(F/N): I'm so sorry. But ew. Well anyway, I hope he is okay. How long will he be staying for? The cafe will need management!

Hanji: I don't know. I think he's gonna get surgery

(F/N): Woah. It's gonna be hard to fix something like that right?

Hanji: Oh. They're not fixing it...

(F/N): ?

The next reply you read nearly made you scream.

Hanji: Well, uh... How do I put this... He's kinda gonna get it cut off

You took a while to process that, and when your poor brain realized what she was talking about you did scream. Levi's eye lids lifted slowly from the sudden outburst of noise, his face now looking very disturbed.

"... What the hell was that?" Levi asked, annoyed. You had your hand clamped over your mouth. Your head kept low as you showed the screen to Levi. He widened his eyes briefly before he gave you a small "sorry".

"Well... The cafe is kinda dead right now... Everyone is still frazzled about it..." you muttered.

"What are you going to do about it then?" Levi asked. You stared down at your phone and typed back a reply.

(F/N): Oh my god. I took a while to process everything. That's really sad ;( Another problem is, what will happen with the cafe while he's gone? Will he even be able to return? With one arm?

Hanji: We'll need a temporary manager for the time-being. If not, then a new permanent...

-End of chappy-

The end?