Chapter twenty-three

"Oh! How  rude of me! My name is Feliciano! And my grumpy friend over there is Ludwig!" he happily introduced. You smiled at such interesting names. 

"Hey, I haven't seen you guys around before. How come?" You asked. 

"Ve~ We are exchange students from Europe!" he explained cheerfully. You widened your eyes in surprise. "Woah! That's awesome! Do you guys have any idea what school you both are attending to?" 

The Italian bounced up and down, nodding his head. 

"We are going to Survey... Uh... Something, I forgot!" Your eyebrows rose in amusement. 

"You mean you're going to my school?" you chuckled. The brunette widened his eyes and began squealing. Ludwig remained calm but did look a bit shocked. 

"Ve~ I didn't know I was attending the same school as you, bella!" he happily exclaimed. 

"Ja, it's good to hear that, because we might need some guidance around the school," Germany added. 

You smiled and nodded. "Sure! I'm glad to help!"

Levi has now completely crushed his coffee cup. 

*** Timeskip to school ***

You had added Feliciano and Ludwig to your contacts, since Feliciano had insisted. You walked to school, without Mikasa with you because she was a bit sick. Probably from overworking yesterday with the homework she had. Levi was going to wait for you at the gates when you arrived. 

When you did arrive at school, you saw Feliciano and Ludwig standing near the entrance, bickering about random things. You smiled and called out to them.

"Feliciano! Ludwig!" You shouted, waving your hand. They looked up and waved back. Feliciano ran towards you energetically and engulfed you in a bear hug. Ludwig sweat dropped as he walked towards you. You laughed and ruffled his soft hair. 

"How's it going?" You said to the two boys.

"Ve~ It's great now that you're here! And you don't have to call me by my name like that, just call me Feli," he said. You nodded. 

"Do jou think you can show us around, (F/N)?" Ludwig suggested. 

"Sure! Just follow me yeah?" you said before walking into the school's main entrance. 

Levi had turned into stone feeling very shocked. You both were supposed to go to class together, but you had completely ignored his presence when the two exchange students had greeted you. Oh boy was he angry.

***

You entered the school with the two boys following closely behind you. You entered into the hallway near the office and reception. 

"Okay, so that," you pointed to the office. "is the office. Go there when you need to pay for some excursion or whatever." you directed, then continued going around the hallway. 

"That, is the nurse's office. Go there when you feel sick." you continued. 

"Ooh, (F/N)-chan is like a tourist guide!" Feliciano exclaimed. You blushed lightly and continued to show them around. The German saw you blushing which made him a bit annoyed.

"That damn Italian," Ludwig cursed under his breath so you both couldn't hear.

Author's narrating voice:

And so then, reader-chan continued to show the two boys around school. But the trio did not realise the stalking cleaning fairy tracing closely behind them. Soon, it was time for first period, and they all headed to class together.