Chapter seven

Normal P.O.V:

You felt heat on your face as you plummeted onto your seat while Mikasa glared at Levi as he took his seat next to you. You hid your face in his scarf. You thought it smelt very nice... And it made you a lot calmer. Is that why Levi is so calm at most times??

"Ugh, history is so damn boring..." you mumbled under your breath. You kept your head low as you stared half-lidded at the smart board.

Mr Smith the history teacher suddenly thunder-clapped his hands that shocked you straight up. You rubbed your eyes to find that he totally changed the subject from George Washington to the titan era.

Finally something interested you, but you always found titans quite horrifying though.

"Alrighty class, let's start on a new topic today, the titan era," he said. "Please write down in your books what you know about that time and stick your hand up to tell me what you wrote. I'll give you 3 minutes."

You grinned ever so slightly and began to work your hands.

- Titans are creatures who fed and hunted humans for an unknown reason.

- Titans range from many shapes and sizes, which included 3-6 meter class, 7 meter class, 8-14 meter class and 15 meter class. These were the common types of titan sizes, but there are a few that reached higher that 15 meter, such as the colossal titan that appeared a few times.

- There are two types of titans, normal, and abnormal.

-Soldiers fought and protected civilians when towns were invaded with the use of 3-dimensional maneuver gear.

-There were three military branches, the Garrison, Military police and Survey corps.

That was all you wrote, but there was more to that. You lightly shook your sore hand and hesitantly looked at Levi next to you. You glanced at his page. He had one more bullet point than you. You frowned at the sight.

"Okay, times up. Could anyone volunteer and tell us about this era?"

You stuck your hand up slowly as well as some other students. He looked at you and asked, "Ok (F/N), what do you want to say?"

"There were titans that were creatures who fed and hunted humans for an unknown reason." you said, shuddering as you imagined people get eaten. He tensed a little and nodded. "Quite so, very gruesome indeed. What about you, Levi?"

He didn't look away from Mr Smith but calmly said, "There was a military branch called the Survey Corps and they killed titans in their own territory and to take back any land that was possible. The average cadet in that branch was more skilled than any other average cadet in the other branches."

Mr Smith widened his eyes at how well he responded. "Wow. I think I learnt something today. Very well done Levi." He said. You narrowed your eyes in annoyance.

"When was he so good at history?" you thought.

*Knock knock*

Heads turned to the door when they heard someone knock. A boy with chocolate brown hair and gorgeous turquoise eyes opened the door. You were almost stunned at how attractive he was. He awkwardly entered the room as he felt stares on him.

"... I'm here to make an announcement about the multi-cultural fair," he introduced. Mr Smith nodded and ushered him to continue.

"As you all heard, the multi-cultural fair is next Friday. We hope that many students will create fantabulous stalls. The supplies will be arriving tomorrow, so that means you will be starting to create the stalls for your group. Many other supplies you can ask for, but if there is anything that you request that is unavailable, you must purchase it yourself. We hope you have a fun time at the fair! Thank you."

He finished with a smile and bowed. A few girls sighed at his polite cuteness. You even blushed a little making Levi scowl.

"Tch. Brat."

The closed the door on his way out letting the noisiness of the room to rise again.

You looked at Sasha who gave you an ear-to-ear smile. You smiled back. You looked back at the board and sighed contently. You were actually quite excited for the multi-cultural fair. But you were a little nervous about what type of stall Sasha and her group were planning.

When class finished, you laid back in your chair to ponder about life, until someone walked up to you.

"Hey (F/N)!! So, you excited for the fair?" She enthusiastically asked. Your lips curled into a smile.

"I'm not really sure you know, because I actually don't know what I'm even doing!" you rose your voice at the end. She backed up a little and grinned. "I'll tell you what we're doing," she toothily grinned. "We are so excited to do it. We even get to cook and serve stuff! Hehe... Food..."

Your heart skipped a bit at the word serve. That sure gave you unpleasant memories. "S-so... What are we doing?"

She bent down to your level and cupped her mouth. "Teehee.... We're doing... A.... M-a-i-d c-a-f-e!"

So, you like it so far? Make sure you leave a vote and comment on what you think! Tysm! I appreciate it! 👌