Chapter seventeen- Date pt. 1

You woke up with a start, just after something horrible happened at the date you and Levi went on, in your dream. You rubbed your eyes and sighed in relief.

"I hope that won't happen on our date," you sighed, giggling at the thought. A sudden pang of adrenaline hit you hard. You whipped your head from right to left trying to find where the clock was. Your eyes widened in disbelief. It was already 10:42 Am.

-Flashback-

I was joking. Geez. But yeah, I'll pick you up at 11:30. And we'll decide stuff later on. - Cleaning fairy

-Flashback end-

You screeched in panic and frustration. You had less than an hour to get ready, adding to that, it was a date, with Levi. You were dissing on the idea that you woke up late, and you had less time to chill and relax. You roughly made your bed and rushed to your closet. Your eyes skimmed around desperately in search for something decent, well, what you really wanted was something that would be qualified enough for a date.

You finally found something that caught your eyes. It was a white shirt with holes in the shoulder area, with a colourful (F/C) butterfly pattern in the middle. You also found a ruffled skirt that suited the shirt. You grinned and made your way to the bathroom to change and get ready.

After you put your outfit on and brushed your teeth, you brushed your hair and decided to let it down.

1. You couldn't be bothered to tie it up.

2. You looked good in it anyway, you decided to just add some modifications.

And those modifications were a plait near the front which was wrapped around the back of your head and clipped to your hair on the other side. You looked into the mirror again to make sure you looked perfect.

"Mmhm. Levi ain't gonna resist me," you thought, then taking it back immediately afterwards. You slapped both ands on your face and groaned. "What am I thinking? Get yourself together!" you thought.

You weren't going to put on any make up, because you looked better without any. You rocked the natural look. You straightened your skirt and took a small (F/C) purse to put your phone and wallet in. You walked to the kitchen and ate a bowl of cereal before you plopped into the couch in the living room to wait for Levi.

You opened your phone to play on it but to also calm your self down. You were currently on Happy Wheels, watching your character bike his was through the course while killing his own child. You giggled at the blood and gore and the screaming. Don't get me wrong, it's actually really funny.

You paused the game and checked the time. 11:29 Am. Talk about amazing timing. Your heart raced in excitement and anticipation. You jumped up and opened the door to see if Levi arrived. Nup, not yet.

You sighed a fast back down at the couch again. Your mum just walked in, in her Pj's.

"Good *yawn* morning, (F/N)." She yawned, scratching her back. She eyed your outfit and your big get up. "So, you look very dressed up today. Care to enlighten me of what's going on?" She commented mischievously. (Attack on titan abridged reference right there XD)

You blushed and opened your phone, it was 11:30. "N-nothing, just going out with someone," you stuttered. Your mum smiled.